This is why you need to look first when around dams and creeks

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tathradj said:
1, 2, 4, 9, 11, 21, 22.
Bitten by Small Eastern Brown.
Bought a Lottery Ticket.
Did not win.
At least alive to tell the tale. (No Pun Intended. )
Never tried the eastern brown
been tagged by a tiger ( not fun)
and a copper head ( not as bad as the tiger, but still not fun)

Tiger snakes are scum , wait till they swim across a river to you :mad: back in my fishing days i black listed about 8 good spots because of agressive tigers , here on farm we only have browns , king browns , blacks red and yellow , copper heads and the odd undentifiable slider , i hate tigers

aussiefarmer said:
Tiger snakes are scum , wait till they swim across a river to you :mad: back in my fishing days i black listed about 8 good spots because of agressive tigers , here on farm we only have browns , king browns , blacks red and yellow , copper heads and the odd undentifiable slider , i hate tigers

Got to agree AF tigers are aggressive little mongrels, relocated a few and that's been a task I'd rather not bother with. Had a few close encounters when near water, never in an open environment. Had one swimming the river while fishing about 12 months ago little mongrel hung around for about 15 minutes, spent half of that submerged.

Latest posts