Thieves are About

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keitzy said:
Ridge Runner said:
Keitzy said:
I took it personal and since then I have driven the Drug Dealers out of the area and the gangs that use to hang about here,

And you did this how.?

Easy, I made it impossible for them to be here, at the start being heavy handed helped and then I let them see me putting up CCTV Cameras every where and I also fronted them and told them that everything they have been doing and saying I have recorded on Video and if they don't P*** Off It will be Given to the Police,

Creating a place where they don't feel safe is one of the best ways to clean up an area, The Streets have cameras everywhere as well and the clowns use to come here to get away from the Cameras so me adding more made life worse for them,

When I first moved here a Guy was murdered out side my front Door, I am glad to say that life is a lot more peaceful nower days. :Y:

Edit:- There are also 6,000,000 CCTV Cameras across the UK so where ever they go they can be tracked.

Rightio, so you where heavy handed helped ... and put some cameras up and stopped all the drug dealers and westies in your area.... riiiightttiio... ?

Edit/ ... post didnt contain the lol emoticon.....

Dude, seriously. Try make your explanation a bit more convincing.... putting up cctv aint gunna stop shite, and is not heavy handed in the slightest, Let alone to make anyone run. CCTV doesnt stop anything.

Explain how you ran out junkies and westies who feared you.... a junkie in a hoodie getting a fity of gear couldnt care less about your cameras...

Mate, when I first came here I could of sat here at home bitching hiding behind my front Door but that is not how I want to live.

Being Proactive and being seen to be proactive lets others know that there is a much Higher Risk involved,

You seem to of miss read my post, I did what needed to be done and the electronic stuff came later, CCTV cameras are not the only gear I have if needed, I tried to get the police to help but that didn't work because they are over worked in this area so I was left with little choice but to take it on board myself, Just because I clown around here and make jokes of my situations etc is just a bit of fun but I do have a serious side too.

I hate bullies, Liars, Thieves and Drug dealers so I will do what ever it takes to keep them out of my life, they can do it elsewhere but don't bring it to my door because I will go after them, and I will protect what is mine.

I had to install CCTV after meth dealers moved into a rental 2 doors from me, the small street went from very quiet to cars and foot traffic all day and night with assholes screaming and fighting and having psycho fits outside my house. After the deli close by was stuck up by a junkie the cops came and got the hard drive footage and was not long before the drug house was busted and the junkies given the arse, i know it doesn't always work out that way but guess i got lucky, i did have some assistance from a very powerful sparking device as well ]:D

Latest posts