The renaming of history!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Booney said:
A petition signed by 393 people out of
5.71 million in the state of Queensland is hardly anything to worry about .

Absolutely true.

When its state government and Ministers though making these decisions on the run with what appears to be a seriously underwhelming lack of popular support throughout the state then weve progressed from insignificant to watch this space. Tyranny is generally a slow creep.

Probably go by largely unnoticed and have no detrimental effect, but its enough to be drawing attention to it.

Word out from BUGU today and Weekly Times.

Victorians will have to pay the indigenous tribes rent for recreational access to public land? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop:

The Company i work for has extreme left wing management and sympathies with BLM and other left wing extremist mobs.
We do contract work for a Stave Government Corporation who are also left wing extremist in their views?

My brother had a very messy divorce around three years ago, his ex has a radical extreme feminist friend who has a vendetta against me?
She has never met me, though they dreamed up a scheme that would have enabled them to get way more divorce money from my Brother
at settlement. The Court did not totally rule in their evil demands but my Brother still got shafted. The Feminist rat bag has made death threats against my life.

Australia has gone to the dogs. Its political system is turning real nasty and heading towards destruction.
I fear the future.

Gpx5000 said:
Thomo, by ignoring it gives them the green light to do what they're doing.
Speaking up about such things let's them know not everyone is happy about their agendas.

Why dont we call the places the names that the aborigines called them

It was common during the settlement dispossession of Australia where our forefathers couldnt be stuffed giving them a name so they adopted the indigenous names

Places like Parramatta, Yackandanda, Kergunya, Kiewa, Coolangatta, Mudgee, Benalla, Wahroonga.
There are thousands of them

And that in itself proves ownership by our indigenous

Thomo said:
Gpx5000 said:
Thomo, by ignoring it gives them the green light to do what they're doing.
Speaking up about such things let's them know not everyone is happy about their agendas.

Why dont we call the places the names that the aborigines called them

It was common during the settlement dispossession of Australia where our forefathers couldnt be stuffed giving them a name so they adopted the indigenous names

Places like Parramatta, Yackandanda, Kergunya, Kiewa, Coolangatta, Mudgee, Benalla, Wahroonga.
There are thousands of them

And that in itself proves ownership by our indigenous
everyone loves talking about indigenous ownership until it comes to something they own themselves :lol:

Latest posts