Mystery answered

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
They have those things on every Motorway every 2 or 3 Ks built in to the Gantry road signs, Over here and they also have ones that measure you speed via Timed distance, There are speed cameras on just about every road in the country,

My SATNAV tells me where they are, I still have a Radar detector but in the Cities they are next to useless because microwave signals will set them off.

Or perhaps helping to put valuable resources elsewhere???
Camera's on excavator bodies can't do domestic violence or other criminal investigations???
One would have to agree with that statement but at the same time just as obvious is the fact that speeding / traffic offences carry heavier punishment now than many crimes that come under criminal law ? I could guarantee that the punishment I would get for 40 k over limit (even on a country road hundreds of K's from the nearest town) would be more severe than burging my neighbour house. That is as true as it is ridiculous :rolleyes:

The answer stop speeders is very simple, do to cars what is now mandatory in trucks in Qld
All new trucks in Queensland are equipped with 100km/h speed limiters.22 Mar 2022

Here is why they don't or won't as it will let the big fat cash cow out of the paddock :rolleyes:
The revenue in Qld from speeding fines is set to hit $237.2 million in 2021-22.

Latest posts