The Gold Silver Ratio

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoldCompany

Michael Cohen
Reaction score
The gold to silver ratio has rested somewhere between 15 / 20 to 1 historically.

No coincidence it is similar to the ratio found in the recovery of the metals from mines.

Currently the Gold to silver ratio is 65.12 to 1 that is 2025.23 grams of silver is the same value of 31.1 grams of gold.

This is set to reverse as the physical supply of silver has been eroded through investment and industrial use.

This ratio will make a violent return to the historical relationship.

Silver is the metal to buy.

Monday, 3rd Feb 2014 Gold Price AU$1417.70 / Ounce | Silver Price AU$21.77 / Ounce

GoldCompany said:
The gold to silver ratio has rested somewhere between 15 / 20 to 1 historically.

No coincidence it is similar to the ratio found in the recovery of the metals from mines.

Currently the Gold to silver ratio is 65.12 to 1 that is 2025.23 grams of silver is the same value of 31.1 grams of gold.

This is set to reverse as the physical supply of silver has been eroded through investment and industrial use.

This ratio will make a violent return to the historical relationship.

Silver is the metal to buy.

Monday, 3rd Feb 2014 Gold Price AU$1417.70 / Ounce | Silver Price AU$21.77 / Ounce
Couldn't agree more!
Love to see Apple produce an iPhone or iPad without using silver.

Couldn't hurt to buy up some silver at the moment whilst the price is good (real silver, not a piece of paper or a number on a computer somewhere). Minted or historic silver coins are easily accessible and well priced if you do your research, and they don't have to be proof coins which are sold more on collectable pricing vs weight in silver.

Keen Ken said:
How much silver are you trying to sell? :lol:

I will never sell my silver, I would sooner trade some gold in for silver.

For a Great indication of the supply, Call any bullion company today and ask for a delivery time for $100.000 of PAMP 1Kg bars.

Hold your silver. It is more important than Gold.

Latest posts