The Equinox 800 has been nailing it

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
After getting the 800 and work being slow Ive been lucky to be able to do a bit of Park fossicking.
And the finds have been coming thick and fast.
This was yesterday for a few hours
One park which l would have thought had been detected to death but hasnt
1601412303_ede28188-7412-40d6-8c90-41e9bb1512cf.jpg

1601412304_32c17dd9-517b-458e-8a83-d1c567a92170.jpeg

1601412304_fbd19b14-66ff-4f4c-acbd-b36cc11039d3.jpg

I cant upload photos because it tells me that the files are to big.
What can l do.
Id like to show off my finds.
All photos taken on my iPhone
And as you can see they up load sideways as well 8.( what the hell can l do about that :argh:

On your phone go to play and store

Download photo resizer

That should help you with your photos

Katabatic said:
Thomo said:
What can l do.
And as you can see they up load sideways as well 8.( what the hell can l do about that :argh:

Microsoft "Paint" allows you to Resize and Rotate images....

https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/4027344/windows-10-get-microsoft-paint

Not on an iPhone it doesn't! MSPaint is part of Windows.

Thomo said:
What can l do.
I use an iPhone and I email the pics to myself and resize as part of sending then just upload new pic :)

Hi Thomo, I too got frustrated with uploading photos until I installed and started using an app called Image Size. Absolutely brilliant and easy to use. Highly recommended.

Thomo said:
What can l do.

Do the screenshot thing .

Take a screenshot on your iPhone
#1 Find the photo you want on your phone.
#2 Press the right Side Button and the Home button at the same time quickly and then release them .

After you take a screenshot, a thumbnail temporarily appears in the lower-left corner of your screen. Tap the thumbnail to open it . You can crop the photo and then press DONE on the top left .Then save to photos or delete if you don`t want it.
There are also other adjustments like rotating it and adding markings etc while using this function.

I do this all the time .

just starting said:
Thomo said:
What can l do.

Do the screenshot thing .

Take a screenshot on your iPhone
#1 Find the photo you want on your phone.
#2 Press the right Side Button and the Home button at the same time quickly and then release them .

After you take a screenshot, a thumbnail temporarily appears in the lower-left corner of your screen. Tap the thumbnail to open it . You can crop the photo and then press DONE on the top left .Then save to photos or delete if you don`t want it.
There are also other adjustments like rotating it and adding markings etc while using this function.

I do this all the time .

Yep :Y:

I take a larger photo than I need so when I zoom in to what I want first.... then I screenshot that.

Latest posts