The cost of buying a used car in Australia

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I understand why you wouldn't want to join a tour group Pavel, only mentioned it for safety reasons. Your Gold haul is brilliant :Y: :power: :) well done. I'm far from familiar with the Russian climate or the dangers that it might pose, Australia has some very isolated locations and extreme climate as I'm sure Siberia does but on the opposite spectrum. So with the gold you have you might be fined $50.00 or do you have a licence also can you tell us a bit about the detector in your Avatar.

My friends and I are looking for a way out.
Sometimes we negotiate with companies and work under license, sometimes we search at our own risk. We'll probably buy a piece of land this year. This is not accurate, but try to buy.
In Russia, even if we get caught in the woods the police, you can talk to them and go in different directions)) :D :D

The Gold nuggets in the picture are awesome :eek: . I havent seen pictures of Gold like that in one collection for 25yrs since the first minelab PI detectors came out and started a modern gold rush here in australia. If that picture is representative of the average that most in your region are getting then you would do well to stay there and not waste time in australia. :rainbow: :goldnugget: As most part time prospectors count their gold in grams a month, not ounces. Welcome to the forum though and I look forward to seeing what you get at the other end of the world. :perfect:

Pavel Russia Sibirea said:
It is a pity that my dreams of a trip to Australia crashed on the harsh reality. We're here in Russia watching the series "gold Diggers in Australia."
I thought You guys were better than me.

We also watch "Gold Rush" Discovery :pickshovel:

Don't believe everything you see on TV, reality is harsh no matter where we live 8.(

1556377756_goldr.jpg

Orange circled part of Russia where gold is mined. In yellow the large parts with large grades.
In Magadan, there is really a lot of gold, and in Yakutia there is a lot of gold and diamonds..
In the Urals, a lot of gold and emeralds.

Pavel Russia Sibirea said:
[video=480,360]https://youtu.be/l-tEL5qsURw[/video]

Sometimes we throw our metal detectors and work as in "Gold rush".
Our little gold mine :D

You are very lucky to have such rich gold , and yes the people who replied already are accurate , 70 % of prospectors here never pay for the detectors or camping equipment they buy but they enjoy the hobby and its not fair for us to leave the gold in the ground where it is cold and lonely.

Good luck if you can get enough to buy a mining site.

We dont know much about Russia or Russian people here because our media tells us about 4 people who died in a school bus accident in USA while 35 people die in a coal mine in China and we dont even see it on our TV .

Our TV and newspaper is focussed so much on telling us that the important things in the world are the breasts and butt of some girl who is married to Kanye West .

I am sure Russian people are tough hard working humans with dreams and worries about the world we live in just like us.

I think if Aussie guys came to Siberia we would be dead after 1 week from the weather , we are used to -4 to 45 Celsius .

You would have -50 to 30 Celsius ?

Good luck :D

Pav, For us its all about the adventure..Getting out in the Bush(Country)..Some of us travel up to 3000 km just to get there..Dirt roads..and not see anybody for a week..Thats the real beauty for me..There is still plenty of gold to be found but dont expect more than 1/2 Oz a week..But that can change if the gold Gods smile on you..If you come over buy a Toyota Van..And you wont go wrong..Cheers..

Pavel, that gold is real golden, thank you for showing us the pictures. If you think that coming to australia to find gold to support yourself, you are very much mistaken. Most that I know that detect for 3 or 4months of the year would never find anywhere near what you find in a week. 20 years ago we did know people that could find 50oz in a 6 month detecting season. Very rare now, and you would be very lucky indeed if you did.
If you want to come to australia for a holiday and just do a bit of detecting while traveling you would enjoy our wonderful country, but the gold would not pay for either food or fuel.
What do you do with your gold if you are not allowed to detect? Do you sell it or keep it in the hope you can move from russia ? Just asking. Keep posting some of those golden pictures and keep us all so so jealous. Thanks. TG

In our region of Siberia, the temperature range from -45 in winter to +45 in summer. Of course more often - 30 and +30.
Gold costs depending on the sample. We have gold samples from 830 to 960.
On average, we sell at 50 Australian dollars per gram.

On the bill to leave Russia - never !!!
There are of course many beautiful countries, but in Russia everything is much easier, and the people in the East of Russia are very simple and kind.
In the West of Russia a little differently)) There is vanity, money is more important than relationships between people. Everyone is in a hurry to earn more money faster.

On the one hand, we here in the East of Russia see less of any beauty and skyscrapers, there is no sea nearby)), but on the other hand it helps people living here to remain simple and kind people.

At the expense of television - me, and many others in Russia is struck by the fact that the last 10-15 years in other countries really all very politicized and little report real facts from the lives of ordinary people.
Russia in foreign media in General already accused of all sins))

And all because of the fact that the country is large, a lot of minerals and forests,oil and all sorts of other resources.

My brother and I were going to visit You in Australia for three or four months. Just had information that You have there are still those places where there were few people. As would far from cities and civilization. And here I thought that in such places and have to go))
Of course there are dangers everywhere. For example I'm not afraid of bears, wolves and other animals that we have in the forest)) But I can't imagine what will happen to me from being in a place where a lot of spiders and snakes))

Latest posts