STOLEN was a GPX 5000 ,XTERRA 705, XTERRA 305 ,ETRAC and an old compas

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Insurance Might Seem Like A Solution But It is Not,

1) Next years Premium Goes up and if it keeps happening then it goes through the Roof until No Company will insure you or your property,

2) All These Claim effect Premium Rates of the Whole Country, Which in the End means YOU could be Paying For MY Claims and Vice Versa,

3) If Someone behaves like an Animal Then Bloody well treat em like One

4) The insurance companies don't suffer the loss YOU (us) Do and the Share holders still get their wack

5) The Smart Arse Lawyers who find loop holes in the Laws should be Jailed for perverting the coarse of Justice when the Evidence shows that the scumbag did it and a loop hole gets em off.

6) The Winners Are , The Lawyers, and The Insurance Companies and the Police and the Judge etc all get paid their wages and the scum gets Let off ,

This Drives up Insurance costs, Detector Coast and because there is no Deterrent and We the End User are still at risk even though we pay for Insurance and pay Tax's That are supposed to cover such things as Policing etc.
There are People who make a living from Scamming Insurance Companies and they are part of the Infestation of why It costs us so much to Insure anything,

I agree Cut their Hands Off, and every time they Take A Leak they will remember what they have Done Wrong,

Australia is too soft with discipline. Except for Barnaby who want to kill a couple of Johnny Depps dogs. WTF.

Look at how many people still use their mobile phones whilst driving. Make the fine $10,000. See if P platers can afford that.

You can murder someone in Sydney Air Port in front of women, children then be good in jail for 5 years then get out! WTF is that shite.

We want to save someone who tries to bring 8 kgs of heroin into Australia. WTF.

The risk/punishment reward ratio is in favour of the criminals. Hell if you injure them when their in your house knocking your shite off they will sue you. Dead men tell no lies. WTF.

Many reasons why people steal stuff but I suppose some of them are after a piece of that 8 kgs of heroin?

Its an emotional subject that's for sure. Will keep a look out for the stolen detectors.

RS

Wow! Chillax guys. This is simple. There are good ppl, and there are bad ppl.....then there are the majority of us. I'm unemployed, with no knowledge or skills I can use to get a job atm, so I have to retrain in something. Do I go out and steal at night? No I don't, as it's wrong. I'm on welfare, which I don't love, but don't feel ashamed about either. I consider myself lucky to be in a part of the country with almost reasonable rent. I don't know how ppl living and renting in Sydney or Melbourne survive, so I guess they steal as a way of life. Harsher penalties is just upping the ante isn't it? Next ya have ppl shooting at cops to get away from a speeding ticket, so they don't have to go to gaol. Then cops start shooting first and asking questions later like in the USA. People trying to survive is what it comes down to. I'm not going to defend these people, but FFS put away your burning torches and pitchforks, and stop with the carry on like it's a personal attack against Detectaden. Break ins happen everywhere.

Chewy said:
Wow! Chillax guys. This is simple. There are good ppl, and there are bad ppl.....then there are the majority of us. I'm unemployed, with no knowledge or skills I can use to get a job atm, so I have to retrain in something. Do I go out and steal at night? No I don't, as it's wrong. I'm on welfare, which I don't love, but don't feel ashamed about either. I consider myself lucky to be in a part of the country with almost reasonable rent. I don't know how ppl living and renting in Sydney or Melbourne survive, so I guess they steal as a way of life. Harsher penalties is just upping the ante isn't it? Next ya have ppl shooting at cops to get away from a speeding ticket, so they don't have to go to gaol. Then cops start shooting first and asking questions later like in the USA. People trying to survive is what it comes down to. I'm not going to defend these people, but FFS put away your burning torches and pitchforks, and stop with the carry on like it's a personal attack against Detectaden. Break ins happen everywhere.

People will put away their Pitch forks when the Government/Police do the job that they have been paid to do Already, if we except money and don't complete the contract, we get Sued or go to jail. yet they do it every working day, and they bring out laws that they have No Chance of up holding,

When people start getting Value for money from (paying Tax's) That is when they will hang up there Pitch forks,

They say things Like Oh it Can be replaced, Well It Can't, Because I have waited 35 years to be able to buy a certain Item because 1) the factory/Company went out of Business and 2) the only Items I saw were costing over $160,000 at Auctions etc. and I had only ever seen one of them, Since then They are now in Production Again, and I Don't have another 35 years to spare and I no longer have the enthusiasm that I had 35 years ago, So I will Protect it with Maximum Force and effect.

That might seem over the Top, But I have spent my life trying to Get it, And if someone wants to Take It will cost them the same.

Back in the colonial days they would have been flogged or hanged, just sayin......

I think the courts are way too soft these days as well, there is no deterrent. 25 years ago if someone had a go at a copper they would have been given a hiding as well go to court and get locked up. These days it's a slap on the wrist even for repeat offenders usually until they seriously hurt or end up killing someone and even then they say how "hard done by" they were and get let off.

Seeing video's of idiots ripping off their shirts and screaming in cops faces, just crazy, as I said 25 years ago they wouldn't dare do it, they would have been beaten senseless. Even the nastiest and most violent crims used to call the cops "sir", for good reason. Society is falling to pieces no matter which way you look at it. There's no discipline, no fear, not much sense and absolutely no respect........

Wow guys im with Chewy on this one.
Put the pitchforks away and maybe have a think about what we have let this country turn into?

Parents get fined,locked up,lose their kids ect. if we get caught punishing them like a good ol smack on the bum.
What do you expect to happen to those children when they grow up with out discipline?
They grow up with no sense of wrong or right only a sense of "i want what you have" cause no one will stop me.
The government needs to give back the power of parenting to the parents and maybe even enforce enrollment in parenting classes for expecting parents to teach responsible child rearing.

The government also needs to crack right down on the producers and dealers of hard drugs to stop the source of the drug problem and maybe even legalize and tax the green one.
Addicts in a lot of ways become the first victims of hard drugs then its the people they steal from to pay for the addiction.
There are no winners here except the dealers.

All that is really our own fault.....WE are the ones in control of our government and WE need to tell government what we want to change.
The government is not in control of US we call the shots......but most of us have forgotten that.

Im sad to hear the shop was robbed...but its just another reminder that we need to demand changes that solve these issues at the ROOT of the problem.

LC76 said:
Wow guys im with Chewy on this one.
Put the pitchforks away and maybe have a think about what we have let this country turn into?

Parents get fined,locked up,lose their kids ect. if we get caught punishing them like a good ol smack on the bum.
What do you expect to happen to those children when they grow up with out discipline?
They grow up with no sense of wrong or right only a sense of "i want what you have" cause no one will stop me.
The government needs to give back the power of parenting to the parents and maybe even enforce enrollment in parenting classes for expecting parents to teach responsible child rearing.

The government also needs to crack right down on the producers and dealers of hard drugs to stop the source of the drug problem and maybe even legalize and tax the green one.
Addicts in a lot of ways become the first victims of hard drugs then its the people they steal from to pay for the addiction.
There are no winners here except the dealers.

All that is really our own fault.....WE are the ones in control of our government and WE need to tell government what we want to change.
The government is not in control of US we call the shots......but most of us have forgotten that.

Im sad to hear the shop was robbed...but its just another reminder that we need to demand changes that solve these issues at the ROOT of the problem.

Absolutely,, I couldn't agree more, More Boots Up Backsides

I'm sort of with you LC, parents are not allowed to give their kids a propper hiding anymore, since the cane was abolished they do whatever they please. I see it all the time, parents trying to be their kids friends instead of being parents and never dishing out a thick ear when needed. I heard some teenager even calling his Mum the C word not long ago I almost felt like putting the kid over my knee and belting the brat.... One of my friends gets regularly pushed around and hit by her teenage son, I offered to give him a talking to but...... it won't help because it's too late, someone one day will punish him and it won't be pretty when that happens because the kid is an bumhole.

As for drugs they all need to be legalised and the users would have to get counselling and support to access their drugs of choice, failing that they need hard drug gaols and lock em up until clean. There are no easy answers but taking the profit away will stop dealers immediately, if there is no profit they will drop it quicker than a turd covered ebola sandwich guaranteed.

We can blame the Lefties for this failed social experiment of not giving kids discipline or making them show respect. The Lefties are extremists in my mind, we need people in power who can look down the centre line and make informed decisions based on facts, not dogy social experiments where the world is run by kids.

Latest posts