STOLEN was a GPX 5000 ,XTERRA 705, XTERRA 305 ,ETRAC and an old compas

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AngerManagement

Repairs + X-pointers
Site Sponsor
Reaction score
Just a heads up.

Detect "a" Den

STOLEN was a GPX 5000 ,XTERRA 705, XTERRA 305 ,ETRAC and an old compass display machine

Serial numbers GPX 5000 serial ...52530655056 .It has an 11 inch mono commander coil no battery or lead .

The 705 serial 40427531649 10 x 5 double dee coil.

Etrac serial number to follow.

Here are the photos of those who broke into Detectaden this morning .Do you know them ??? Please share as we are told that several business have been done over recently. someone will know them ......

https://www.facebook.com/detecta.den

Hmmm.if your not on Facebook you can't log in to see there photos.nevermind, I hope they catch these scumbags.if someone could post there faces to this forum would be gr8 hopefully they will be identified and caught.thanks for posting A.M :mad:

X2, I am not a member of Stalkerbook but I have been informed by my siblings that you can make this info available with having the visitor signing in.

Hope they catch these feral scumbags and karma catches up with them in the worst possible way. It's scum like these that society can do without.

1431301347_11178365_1596752817271618_8660298658096908261_n.jpg

1431301347_11204956_1596752800604953_1885833411639845858_n.jpg

1431301347_11204980_1596752820604951_8503687322332830586_n.jpg

1431301347_11259090_1596752833938283_8402247877550131718_n_1.jpg

1431301347_11263156_1596752783938288_3031498539678180003_n.jpg

Thanks Walnliz.hopefully this will help in there capture.redfin, stalkerbook haaa love it!!! Lol.these 2 lookalike a couple of brain dead fools....not very clever wearing a Starter jumper to a robbery don't think there very common any more.

The problem with our law system is that ferrals like this only get a slap on the hand from our judges, and are back out on the streets the next day doing the same crap. They are obviously not prospectors as there was many more valuable machines in front of them if they were in the know. Probably drug addicted scum looking for a quick buck for their habit at the expense of a hard working bloke.

Low life's like these couldn't be bothered getting a real job and usually blame society for their wayward actions. What they need is justice served with a baseball bat when caught....but all the do-gooders would be up in arms, blaming their upbringing and how they somehow missed out on compassion. Chuck em down a mineshaft I say and good riddens to the pampered society that thinks we should feel sorry for them and their companions. :mad:

Wal.

That's no good at all. At least there are some images of these scumbags, hopefully the cops get them and then someone else gets them too, a pick in the head would be a nice bit of retribution.

Hopefully they left some fingerprints also.

Bloody idiot even looked up at the CCT Camera as well.
True about Terry, He and his staff have gone out of their way on promoting prospecting.
These bastard$ indeed truly belong some where where the sun don't shine.
I hate thieves. :mad:

Yep, if the cops can be bothered actually trying to catch them, and if the judge doesn't simply give them a wrap over the knuckles because they had a tough upbringing, they'll be given a community order for a few hours gardening at our expence, they'll have a laugh, give everyone the bird and just keep doing it to some other poor bastard. Thing is that these types of creeps are doing this type of thing to thousands of businesses and home owners every second of every day and it seems that generally they have more rights than those that try to do the right thing. The goodies pay their fines and try and do the right thing within society, these types of leeches couldn't give a ...t.

Apparently some folk can get pretty brazen when it comes to taking a bit of kit for themselves,... or even trying to take it all so no one else can get in their way on the hunt even.

http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co...._of_metal_detectors_from_lorry_in_Bradford/z/
http://forum.kimbucktwo.com/index.php?topic=23003.0

Hope those nice facial shots and heights of offenders(worked out using math) taken from the photos give these lads(or girls wearing flesh masks) the holiday they deserve,.... Hope they practised their clenching catwalk moves and packed plenty of moisturisers of one type or another, as all the other holiday makers will be waiting with open arms to greet them,..... what a wait of anticipation that must be for them, as the moment they smashed the glass they must have been organising their tickets for this upcoming event that will surely change their lives, or at the least,... maybe the way in which they strut their stuff.

What absolute scum bags, I hope there caught by a fellow prospector, I'm not sure I'm allowed to say this but I'd give them several left rights and one straight to the nose take the machines and hand them back to there rightful owner of charges happen to come forward as well at least future employers would never hire them. Not that these guys would know what an honest day is let alone work

AngerManagement said:
Just a heads up.

Detect "a" Den

STOLEN was a GPX 5000 ,XTERRA 705, XTERRA 305 ,ETRAC and an old compass display machine

Serial numbers GPX 5000 serial ...52530655056 .It has an 11 inch mono commander coil no battery or lead .

The 705 serial 40427531649 10 x 5 double dee coil.

Etrac serial number to follow.

Here are the photos of those who broke into Detectaden this morning .Do you know them ??? Please share as we are told that several business have been done over recently. someone will know them ......

https://www.facebook.com/detecta.den
Absolute scum. Hope they catch them soon. Video cams never seem good enough no matter how much they cost.

It's just a real shame when crap like this happens to anyone in society, I prefer to think everyone has good in them regardless of upbringing. Everyone knows right from wrong and I like to think most people do the right thing most of the time.
It's things like this that do little towards a more trusting society and people start feeling they have to lock everything up, don't trust anyone and feel like everyone else is out for themselves.
I've always put trust in others until proven wrong and believe everyone makes mistakes and bad choices at times, as long as they see and learn from them then it was worth it but with situations like this becoming more frequent it's becoming harder to trust society as a whole and that's a real shame :(

Scum like that can't be trusted to be rehabilitated in the city environment, and it's scum like that who you have to worry about when you leave your car unattended on the prospecting fields for hours on end. The sooner society rids itself of this scum the sooner we'll regain our faith in humanity. :mad:

Whats the value on the gear stolen ? Covered by insurance ? If so what say we set up a paypal fund to cover the excess, otherwise if not a fund towards cost of the gear ? Never had anything to do with detecta den but if they support the forum shouldnt we support them ?

Terry (owner), wouldn't be in something like that. It happens all too often to many in small business living on a shoe string. Lets just hope the ferrals get caught, or Karma catches up with them. Have absolutely no time for the scum, or anybody in society who has sympathy or an excuse for their pathetic actions.

I for one stand with Wal on that. There is no way in this world Terry could stand for this type of thing.
He is a hard working honest sincere type of person and very friendly at that.
As for setting up a fund, Very kind thought and I would say he is reading these post's so, Wait and see.
If any thing, If you need a piece of gear no matter what, Give them a ring. Only too happy to help you and they send Australia wide.
Edited. Came out a bit wrong.

Latest posts