STOLEN was a GPX 5000 ,XTERRA 705, XTERRA 305 ,ETRAC and an old compas

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I work in a bottle shop working for a small family owned business and these ferrals don't realize how much of an impact it can have. Even the occasional petty theft is a big deal. Cant imagine how Terry feels right now.
I have to deal with these sorts on a regular basis. 9 times out of 10 when you confront them the gutless swine shite themselves.
Will keep an eye and ear out. Just wish the photos were just that little bit clearer.
Greg

madworld said:
In the last image is that a car in the background with parkers on ? Im on my phone so images are hard to make out.
kind of looks like the headlights off a jeep maybe?

The list at the top of this thread, is that everything that was stolen?

I find it hard to believe if this is the case. There is heaps of gear in that shop and frankly a desperate crim surely would have taken all that gear around the entry of the store rather than take a couple of detectors, especially one with no leads or batteries.

Regardless, anyone that steals need their fingers chopped off. Simple as that.

Just did an edit of the photo's. The two lights in the back ground are post lights.
Ie; A light on top off a post. I do not remember them being there but they have solid bars under them.

most theft is fuelled by desperation to feed drug addiction...they were more than likely coming down hard and suffering while they did it...when what they got for their effort runs out they will be suffering again...that is their ongoing punishment!

Sorry if i beg to disagree with your version of their punishment 20x. If they break into your house and steel your favorite hard earned possessions, then maybe a mineshaft will come to light as an ongoing punishment. There's no excuse for what these scum do and making politically correct excuses will achieve nothing in the long run to solve the situation.

A long stay behind bars goes some way to curbing the addiction....problem is our jails aren't big enough and our judges not bold enough.

I have said it a few times... Re the behaviour of some. But in this case it is even more relevant.

They want to play with detectors..

Send then OS and they can be the IED detectors... That way, we may get some good out of them..

Is it worthwhile giving minelab the serial numbers for stolen detectors. So when people check to see if its fake they also find out if its too hot to handle?

Screw Political correctness, I have been to hell and back this last 4 years, And No Matter what I still kept it together,

All these Gay Nazi's that say "well they come from a broken home" or they just can't get A Job, is B*****it, Lock them up Too,

By doing this they Have not just stolen a couple of Detector or SIX, But They have taken away the Rights of Terry To Earn A Living and feed his Family, even if there is insurance in place, because these things take time to sort Out, and then there is all the anguish of it all,

Take em out to the Mine's and say good night,

As for raising funds, I ain't got Much but you are welcome to what I got.

John

These t**ds are just sewer rats that would have done it all before and are probably known to police. The problem is that the police will not even investigate this as they would consider it very minor and even if they did catch them the courts would probably give them a good behavior bond to avoid clogging up the prisons. These scum need educating in a way that the courts and legal system are unwilling to do.

rocketaroo said:
Detectors are prob not the easiest things, to sell quickly, and score some drugs.

Unless there was a market already in place for them.
Maybe these sheep's herders have buyers in place and they in turn feed the stock grass! :mad:

IF ITS NOT YOURS DON"T TOUCH IT!!!!

Will hold back my comment on these thieving bastards!!!! :mad:

Hope they are caught soon and, (wishful thinking I know), punished appropriately. :/

GRRRRRR
Billy.

I recon they will be out there using them, asking all and sundry what settings to use,... or they have an old treasure map and no tools to use,... maybe they will return them once the treasure is in their hands,... now that is wishful thinking,... honest crooks(ha).

Where is the store use social media to monitor schools,parks whatever for md users & note machine don't be afraid to approach me if I'm legit you will know it. Most true md operators are up for a chat show off their machine etc. whoever has the year probobly can't wait to show off. Prob trolling rnow. Cheers. Dave.

Look,, I've had another Brain Fart, So I need someone who can help put it in motion??

If Terry or Someone Can Supply Another 705 At COST Price OR Someone Else Donate IT, And We Raffle It Off, NOW I am Prepared to pay Between $20 To $100 Bucks A Ticket, NOW I sagest That the Ticket Price be Variable And People ONLY Pay What they Can Afford anywhere between that 20-100 Bucks and then the Proceeds Can Go To Terry and some Lucky person Get A Hell Of A Detector,

NOTE:- If I Win It, Please Hand It Over To That Group On Here that Always Needs Detectors,

I will Leave the Fine Tuning to You Clever Blokes??

shite Tall Order?? John

PS, is that Group Called PMAV or have I got it WRONG??

PPS, And I will Buy The First Ticket,

Ridge Runner said:
Look,, I've had another Brain Fart, So I need someone who can help put it in motion??

If Terry or Someone Can Supply Another 705 At COST Price OR Someone Else Donate IT, And We Raffle It Off, NOW I am Prepared to pay Between $20 To $100 Bucks A Ticket, NOW I sagest That the Ticket Price be Variable And People ONLY Pay What they Can Afford anywhere between that 20-100 Bucks and then the Proceeds Can Go To Terry and some Lucky person Get A Hell Of A Detector,

NOTE:- If I Win It, Please Hand It Over To That Group On Here that Always Needs Detectors,

I will Leave the Fine Tuning to You Clever Blokes??

shite Tall Order?? John

PS, is that Group Called PMAV or have I got it WRONG??

PPS, And I will Buy The First Ticket,

No disrespect to the owners at detect-a-den,
But this is what insurance is for.

Yes it's wrong to steal,
yes it's been mentioned that detect-a-den has supported this forum, maybe once or twice,
Yes the owner has been mentioned as being a nice guy,

But seriously, insurance, good store security etc etc etc.

Are we going to start being lovey feely freedom fighters and start donating money to ALL small businesses in canberra or anywhere else for that matter that get knocked over.

How do you know the owners of Decta-a-den aren't multiple business owners or land owners or just loaded in general, so again let their insurance fix the problem and let the police deal with the guilty.

Insurance insurance insurance.

Latest posts