Sleep

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sleep comes in waves.... ya gotta catch a wave(you can log them by the yawns every twenty minutes or so). Might as well keep busy between waves if you miss one..... just be ready for the next one (next time) :zzz:

Banjo68 said:
7.62marksman said:
Look like some are the same as me and need to sleep lmao
I havent slept in just on 56 hours brain will not shut down
Nothing on tv but my mate keeps me company lol
Online:7.62marksman,davent,ed80,goody2shoes,pinfire opals

Better get some sleep :zzz:
Got some digg'n to do ;)
Yep, got about 30 tonnes lined up for you over the long weekend!

Mate, lack of the ability to sleep...over an extended period of time is indicative of an underlying condition-'s.Mostly they are related to depression,anxiety or an ongoing physical condition. You really need to see your doctor Ken! :| Alcohol...is not going to work in your favour mate ;) You once told me that
"sleep is overrated"... :p ...well it maybe...but when you need it...you need it BAD!.
Mate you have been through the mill of life and it's a noisy confusing and cruel place. For your kindness and generosity to me personally...you deserve a lot better than you're currently getting.
It maybe mate that subconsciously you are undergoing a crisis of overload of mental stress mate. The consequences of which may well be far reaching and dangerous Ken.
Like so many of us Ken the challenges of life's experience are many and we don't often know why we re-act to them the way we do.Sometimes it's not what we are facing currently that effects us but rather it's long forgotten issues that we thought were over but that in fact have been lying dormant like some bloody alien thing just waiting for the chance to erupt...usually at the most in opportune moment in our lives. Who knows.
Try some warm uplifting music mate...something calming and yeah...have a shot or two to relax...forgive yourself mate for anything you might still regret in your life for we are all sinners in one way or another...I and so many of your friends wish you peace mate.
When you have the occasion to lie down tonight..give Milo a kindly rustle of the hair on his head from me :lol: begin then to deep-breathe in through the nose for 4sec's and then out through the mouth for 7sec's...continuously...if you have a crystal which can reflect the soft glow of a bedside light then concentrating on the crystal while also deep breathing can often send you to the 'purple zone' :eek: a place of absolute bliss. :cool: I realise that you may regard this technique as insanity :lol: but believe me it is real and it works and I tell you of it because there is a special place in my heart for you mate.I wish you peace,when the cold winds blow.Rossco.

Dave law said:
The breathing exercise reefer describes does work. Only thing I do different is hold for 5 seconds before exhaling. Hope you get some sleep soon. Cheers.
Yep, best way to get your value for your money out your smoke! :lol:

Best sleep remedy is sex or fulfilling the items that run through your mind whilst in bed.
Be it gold hunting, work or solving unresolved pains in your butt like mechanical problems or underlying relationship issues.
I often wake exhausted because I have farmed and fixed a week worth of problems through the night.

So go get some gold , fix your truck and go make a lady shudder like a square wheel or self service if necessary , it works and you will sleep like a baby (without the nappy) :lol:

Latest posts