S I L V E R,... post your daily detected silvers here.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's a rare one this one

1458693573_img_20160321_171041.jpg

Could be up for some stiff competition there Cb, especially if RJ goes swinging today at all ,... Nice find that one Cb ! 8) :p :D

16 wins tonight in my books, well done RJ , YOU ARE THE ULTIMATE today, USH ! 8) :D

Im gunna call it early for you then Heatho, It's looking like you were a lone silver wolf today ,.... and a 5000 poster too ,... USH Heatho, today you are the ULTIMATE SILVER HUNTER ! ;) :D

Age and beauty pulls into the fray ( not to mention the other two silvers on your thread Cb),... being as I called it early when I clearly should have bided my time until at the least 8:00pm, I shall award under special priveledge given freely by me that tonight there be two USH declared ,... Heatho & Coinballs both as ULTIMATE SILVER HUNTERS OF THE DAY, with a bizarre three coin tie that could be called no other way ! :p ;) 8) 8) :D :cool: :cool:

Ooooh yeah, gunna be hard to top that pretty little lot ,... but is the weekend, and early today to boot,.. but its got me excited already ! :p :D

Well Sandta, USH, USH USH ,... you are the ULTIMATE SILVER HUNTER for today ! :D :cool: 8)
I'd say the 1938 6d is your shining star of the bunch, top hunting ! :p :D

Nice silver ring that one Sandta ,... is that a thrippy between the 5c and the 10c coins ?
Doing a comparative analysis at home here and still can't work it out ! :D :rolleyes:

No mate... Just another 5er
It is a nice ring if i do say so myself :lol:
I think the stone is amethyst

Just realised i posted in the wrong place :8
Bloody early mornings :rolleyes:

Latest posts