Root source of all things EVIL on the goldfields found

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wally69

Paul
Reaction score
After years of honing my knowledge and skills following tips and advice on this forum and proving the techniques on the goldfields, I have finally mastered the skill of finding an indicator and chasing breadcrumbs to the mother load.

Just a shame those skills have been deployed on finding boot tack after boot tack, after boot tack, after boot tack, after boot tack, after boot tack,after boot tack, after boot tack, after boot tack ............... but I finally found where the bastard lived

1513459073_image.jpg

Nice trophy from the boot tack gods mate. Could sacrifice it to the ocean by tossing it off North Head. :D

That's things worse than Rocket's BB goblin. :lol:

Was wondering what you had found seeing the post tittle?
LMAO at the description, thanks as i have found many shoe tacos too and they get your hopes up sounding like small gold targets. ;) :Y: :)

He left them over here too...

We once battled our way down a valley and up another fork of the river, several kilometres without road to find a little patch of glass that turned into a small patch of gold. From there I followed these little ball headed boot tacks digging them all, dozens, over a ridge, up another gully to a saddle on top. I thought for sure I was heading into a new patch but it just took me back down a gully on the other side to the original area I'd left. If I'd have found the tack trail from the other end I could have crossed the range to the glass patch from there instead of driving kilometres of creek bed :)

Latest posts