Righto who.found it?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shakergt

Moderating Team
Reaction score
https://www.facebook.com/740285585999728/posts/3681022025259388/

1594811955_screenshot_20200715-191847_facebook.jpg

Goldfreak said:
Peko said:
Not real good at the photoshop
Do you mean the way it looks like its floating ? maybe its sitting in something.

I did not notice that but for some reason I don't think the prospectors patch would do something like this thats likely to ruin the reputation of the store.

It's over cleaned ' stuffed up the natural wonderful look of just washed gold . :N:
Like those dopes cleaning off the patina of an old valuable coin .

Sad to see that on such a big nugget as it reduces it's real value !

Jack

Goldfreak said:
Peko said:
Do you mean the way it looks like its floating ? maybe its sitting in something.

Yeah looks like it has been poorly Photoshopped,the edge of the nugget the whole way round is suss

The more I look at it the worse it gets,I love seeing photos of big gold but for a nugget that has a face so rough the edges are too smooth and like you said its floating

Peko said:
Goldfreak said:
Peko said:

Yeah looks like it has been poorly Photoshopped,the edge of the nugget the whole way round is suss

I think that the only suss thing here is the comments from you non-believers. Why don't you just stop trying to debunk this find and accept that someone can find more gold than you.

Cheers

Doug

Gold has some unique optical properties that can make it look unusual and might give the impression of a photoshop. I think they need to post it to me to verify ;)

Latest posts