R.I.P. - Passing of Famous/Notable Persons

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sad day for all the rockers out there. Chuck Berry is another legend who has left us.
Particularly sad for me as a guitar player and singer to loose one of my major influences. I saw him at Festival Hall back in the 1970's and was blown away.
Maybelline, Johnny b Goode , rock and roll music, roll over Beethoven the list goes on and on.
RIP Chuck !!!

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-03-19/chuck-berry-rock-n-roll-icon-dies-aged-90/8367220

GT 8.(

I am with you all on this sad day. he influenced me no end and like Jaros i play guitar a fair bit and the songs you mentioned mate , i still do now and again. Boy I'd sure like to catch up with you Jack..we would lay'em in the aisle i reckon..we could do a tribute set in his honour...oh! were gonna have some fun tonight....VALE TO CHUCK!..The Man. 8.(

oops i got confused there.. SORRY ! goldtruck59 i got your post confused for Jaros's..sorry to both of you.

The missus and I have been touched by the suicide death of 14yo Dolly Everett. Dolly suffered abuse on social media.
From all accounts she was a lovely person and was known as the Akubra Girl for commercials she did for Akubra hats.
It may be that jealousy had something to do with the bullying Dolly suffered.

RIP DOLLY EVERETT.

1515912092_dolly8.jpg

I've just read a news report of another young girl being bullied on social media.
The stuff she has been bombarded with is atrocious.
Her family is tracking down the culprit.
And regardless of this trolls age, they should be made an example of.

These cowardly bastards that hide behind their keyboards while attacking vulnerable people should be hung, drawn and quartered when found out
RIP Amy Jayne Dolly Everett.

Katelyn Simpson is another young girl being bullied online, I really hope that this scum is brought before the courts before Katelyn does harm to herself.