R.I.P. - Passing of Famous/Notable Persons

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Super weird, but great innovative performer. Another one bites the dust.

Yep! :(

The plus side of it is, they are playing lots of his work on the local station radio.

We all gotta go I spose, some people like Glenn will be remembered for great things :cool:

Soar like an Eagle I say!!! ;)

Love that Glen Frey song on the clip, he will be sorely missed. Quite a few actors and musicians passing away lately, sort of makes you aware of your own mortality. :|

Trouble is all the ones that are going are my era and around my age. I'm starting to look over my shoulder.
RIP Glenn Frey. A great muso and a legendary band.

1453196951_image.jpeg

SCROUNGER said:
Trouble is all the ones that are going are my era and around my age. I'm starting to look over my shoulder.

People that have to look over their should generally are not looking to see if its the Grim Reaper maybe you have less friends than you think you do... LOL

Dreamwalking said:
SCROUNGER said:

People that have to look over their should generally are not looking to see if its the Grim Reaper maybe you have less friends than you think you do... LOL
Your probably right.

Hey Mr D W, we grieving here! 8.(

Ol grimmy can turn up any time! :eek:

Enjoy the music of life while ever you can! Tis one of my many motto's ;)

P.S. Scrounges..... get some mates ay!! :D :D

Soar like a wedgetail eagle!!!

Billy

Too much of now, not enough of then.....etc....etc ;)

Good onya Glenn and every other artist/master of their trade! :)

It's all gold to me!!! :cool:

Cheers,

Billy.

So, Stevie Wright, Lemmy, Bowie, Frey........how much longer can Keith Richards hang in there?

Lets play Keith Lotto!

SCROUNGER said:

Seems to be the it these days, Bowie, Glen Frey and more, when the GR comes for me and taps me on the shoulder, I'll smile and say "Well its been fun, now it's your shout mate!" :D

Oh wow, RIP Mohammad Ali, watched him when I was young too,what a boxer.

Latest posts