R.I.P. - Passing of Famous/Notable Persons

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Further info:
"Celebration of Life,
Neville Perry

The Perry family wish to celebrate Neville’s life and invite family, friends and everyone who shares the same passion of the goldfields that Neville loved deeply. We welcome you to his property at German Gully “Old Lead Diggings” at Dunolly.

When: 23rd of March 2024 from 11:00am - 3:00pm

Where: Heenan Road, Dunolly, access via Dunolly, along Dunolly-Rheola Road.

Please RSVP by the 16th March 2024 via the attached link at the bottom.

Upon Neville’s wishes, the day will be a celebration of his life and gold, the day will form part of an episode of Discovery Channels hit TV show Aussie Gold Hunters.

Anyone that wishes to celebrate Neville’s life in the heart of the worlds big nugget country at the famed German Gully “Old Lead Diggings” and join in part of an episode of Aussie Gold Hunters, please register your attendance via the link.
After registering, please read the last paragraph of the link if you do not wish to be part of the filming of Neville’s day.
We may have to limit numbers so register your attendance ASAP.

Some food and drink will be available at a small cost provided by local charity vans.

The day will have guest speakers sharing stories about Neville and the goldfields and there will be an event for the kids. Aussie Gold Hunters Brent, Ethan, Paul, Cayden and the Perry family will be there.

Caravan and camping is available at the caravan parks located at Dunolly, Laanecoorie and Maryborough.

We are all looking forward to seeing you all there.

Cheers
The Perry Family and the Aussie Gold Hunters team.

Please note: The property is a mine site and there are dangers associated with entry, such as historical mine shafts and mining areas, entry is at your own risk."

Please register here if attending:
https://form.jotform.com/240500365262850

Latest posts