Quick Tuena hit.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Got back from a quick Tuena creek first time visit last night at 23.00pm. I must say it was a pleasure to meet gentlemen like Tathradj, Boulders, Balmain Bob and a few other great blokes. I went up by myself and did a bit of exploring and found many places had been worked over long ago, but saying that you can still find colour if you know how to read a river. i didn't do to bad on my own with my diy Walbanker and think i may try again when it's not so hot up there but overall a beautiful place and i can see why so many of you like going there, i will be back .
1485145827_tuena_013.jpg

Nice result Dolphin you have some nice pieces there. It looks more than the scales are saying.
Jon

Bit better than i thought for a day and a half highbanking Blisters probally should have done one more day but the heat was killing me lol.

Excellent result there dolphin. I didn't see you come back to camp so I thought your second day was a flop but it seems like you cleaned up and ran from the hills.... Lol

Latest posts