Pops old sluice

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Auto desk inventor . Thanks for the thumbs up.
I'm currently redeveloping my range of products, river sluices, two tiered sluices, high bankers, field and stream concentrators.
Here's a couple of more pics.
1376037129_image.jpg

1376037170_image.jpg

1376037224_image.jpg

Hi Ryan,

Nice looking bit of gear the Nugget Hunter! What sort of pump/water flow do you match it with when highbanking?

Cheers Brad.

Braddo said:
Hi Ryan,

Nice looking bit of gear the Nugget Hunter! What sort of pump/water flow do you match it with when highbanking?

Cheers Brad.
Hi Brad, I'm going thru more pics on PC I will get more details to you shortly

HeadsUp said:
farmeroz said:
Nice autocad work there ryan :) im a pro/e man myself then over to mastercam.

ITs always nice to draw up an idea and then to build it aswell. Especially when they both come out the same lol

Autodesk Inventor Pro ?

you must be a CNC programmer / machinist farmerOz ?

I have just started learning basic G-code so youre probably 20 years ahead of me

bring on the aspirin i say :8

Asprin is for autodesk people lol I hate all autocad versuons. Its all down to what you learn on tho.
I like solidworks but mostly use pro-engineer wildfire. Then masstercam for the more fun programming.

The g-code is the easy part actually

Ryan27 said:
Braddo said:
Hi Ryan,

Cheers Brad.
Hi Brad, I'm going thru more pics on PC I will get more details to you shortly
Hi Brad I went through 1000's of photos and couldn't find close up pic of pump.
I run a 4hp Honda with a Keene pump.
There are cheaper alternatives, infact I was reading a thread on pumps this afternoon.
I have attached a few more pics of High Banker
1376046261_image.jpg

1376045285_image.jpg

1376045306_image.jpg

1376045362_image.jpg

1376046281_image.jpg

Ryan27 said:
trashmagnet said:
Hello Ryan
just wanted to say that bit of gear looks fantastic.
how much would something like that sell for?
thank you for sharing.
regards trashdigger
Hi Trashdigger
I'm not manufacturing these at the moment.
Too many labour pains to produce the baby. I'm also not on the forum to sell gear. Not without seeking permission from the administrators of the site. They were selling for around $1400 retail.
This in my mind is too much!
Hence why I stopped selling them.

Talk soon.
Cheers Ryan

No worry's mate
you may not be on here to sell your gear, but from the pics you have put up i'd say your gear sell's itself. as it looks great.
regards trashmagnet

Are you looking for a highbanker?
There is the good the bad and the ugly out there
I am developing a new range of products that will be very affordable, I am in early stages of R&D.
I will be listening very closely to everyone, experienced and newbies. To meet the needs of the market place.
I can build the best gear, however it's a little unfair to price it beyond a first time prospectors reach.
Australia has a diverse geological structure as well. There are different gold bearing ore bodies spread across the continent. I will endeavour to design products that are suitable for all gold fields.
Even hear in Vic. I take different gear into different areas. Some have a better recovery rate than others.
Cheers Ryan

Ryan27 said:
Are you looking for a highbanker?
There is the good the bad and the ugly out there
I am developing a new range of products that will be very affordable, I am in early stages of R&D.

Cheers Ryan

Hi
sort of, when I see equipment I like the look of I will buy it, even though I don't really need it as I already have two highbankers and a few river sluice's. I figure if i'm reinvesting gold to pay for my equipment then it's not costing me anything. some people collect stamps, I collect prospecting gear and any books on gold.
I will be keeping an eye out for your gear in the future as it looks like the ducks guts.
regards trashmagnet

Thanks for the info and pics Ryan. Just love this forum for gaining info and opinions!

Chhers Brad!

Love Pop's Old Sluice! I think they have a couple at Sovereign Hill Ballarat!

Cheers Brad!

I will let you guys know if I build another batch of the nugget hunter HB.
Cheers Ryan

Latest posts