For Sale Coiltek 20”x40” AI drag coil and GP 3500

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
GP 3500 and Coiltek 40”x20” AI drag coil.

Currently set up as a drag unit on a ‘walk and drag’ system. Polycarbonate base has already done about 20km over rocky ground and it is in remarkable condition. Very light and very simple system. Will mostly suit salt lakes or large open flats but is easily manoeuvrable over decent sized rocks, around trees, etc.

Has a shortened power cable that was made up by Nenad to do away with the long curly cord.

Whole system is very light (approx 7kg) and is easily dragged for hours.

GP 3500 is the box, video camera battery system with 3 x batteries/charger and I also have with me the handle with ground balance button (if someone wanted to just use it as a normal detector).

2 x Commander coils - 1 mono, 1 DD, a shaft and a control box cover are at home. If a buyer really wants them I’m happy to post once I get home.

40x20” coil is just that. Not a lot to say except it is in excellent condition and just had a new plug put on the end by Coiltek prior to the trip.

Currently in WA and will be in and out of service so I may not respond straight away.

Will be around Sandstone, Leonora, Kalgoorlie over the next 2 weeks and then heading back to Vic. Can meet buyer anywhere between Sandstone and Bendigo.

Cash. No postage.

$2,000 for everything I have with me.

An extra $100 if you want the 2 coils, shaft, box cover posted.

IMG_3703.jpegIMG_3704.jpegIMG_3705.jpegIMG_3706.jpeg

Latest posts