Phasetech: AccuManager charger and AccuPower 9v batteries

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goldpick

Chris Johnson
Reaction score
Just a quick plug for the above mentioned charger and batteries (early Christmas prezzy). I purchased these from Phasetech (Nenad) to replace my current cheapy charger and Energiser 9v batteries, mainly for use in my pinpointers and Teknetics G2. The charger comes with wall power supply and 12v car charger for forays into the field, build quality looks very good, and I especially like the seperate drop in sockets for the 9v batteries. The 9v batteries click into a male negative terminal to secure them in place vs just sitting loosely in the sockets.

Some of the advertised features include supporting NiCd, NiMH and RAM batteries (9v, AAA, AA, C, D), automatically trickle charges when full, ID's defective batteries, overcharge & incorrect polarity protection, memory effect can be overriden in older batteries, and has a battery maintenance system.

The supplied AccuPower 300mAh 9v batteries should suit the Deteknix pinpointer a lot more over the current batteries I am using, considering the Deteknix tends to draw a bit more power being PI vs VLF. Will also see how they go with regards to longevity, am currently giving them a long initial charge to prevent any future memory issues. Pricing is also a hell of a lot cheaper than Energiser rechargeables, which often go for $25 a pop, so that's a good thing. :)

Phasetech can be contacted through the sponsors section, plus purchases can be made via ebay - I believe he will also have a website up and running sometime soon.

Good to meet you in person Nenad, that Tesoro Bandido 2 is a beast of a thing, still can't believe how small it is. ;)

1418644110_img_20141215_173203.jpg

1418644131_img_20141215_173226.jpg

1418644153_img_20141215_173255.jpg

Cheers mate, let us know how you go after you've run them for a while.

Was good having a chat about all things detectors and dodgy furniture :p

Latest posts