PARK HUNTING STRATEGY

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luke, I think that is the site i got the info from, mate. He has done some good detector reviews that guy. :)

Still Looking, I seen that haul you got on the weekend, looks like you fellows cleaned up. :D

No worries Tassie daz your welcome mate, hope you get some gold with that ATX. :)

Thanks for the info Roscoe, this will assist this newbie in my endeavour to find that lucky one.

I go straight to the monkey bars in country towns. Dad can't help showing off his acrobatic skills to the kids after 4 hours in the car and usually forgets to de-change, blood rushing to his head means he doesn't even notice the weight loss. Been guilty of that myself.

Kept the wife in coffee and kids topped up with ice creams daily on a 4 month trip around Central Queensland, guaranteed winner on all fronts.

Best playground yielded about $26 for a 10 minute rest stop, usually got double digits on most stops.

No go for the city though......damn soft fall rubber!!!!!

Will add my tip. If you have friends who own an old post war home or older, or have the ability to go to a home that's old. Find out where ye ol hills hoist was and wave your magic stick around there. You can be surprised what has fallen out of peoples clothing over time near the clothes line and forgotten, trampled into the ground.

Remember to ask if you can sweep first, I dont want to see any crazy stories in the newspaper of coin shooters jumping random fences and being eaten by a dog or put in the clink.

Latest posts