NT Northern Goldfeilds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ive been living in the NT for a while prospecting and exploring ...grabbing samples from most creeks in the areas ..happy to say that most if not all creeks bare gold some more than others ...conditions are tough even in the dry season .dont even think about it in the wet unless you are well acustomed to the wet season...
A book ive finished called" Pegging the northern territory " history of mining 1870-1946 explains rich alluvial deposits giving a return of 700ounces in one week in some cases .given the terrible conditions and constant flooding these places could not be completely mined and still produce incredible amounts of alluvial ....some places today can still produce 1-2gr per 1/2 litre of material ( if mined correctly )...
i still have alot of ground to cover but so far its been a enjoyable time here...but it took a long time of map study and refining techniques to produce good consistant colour..

Struth Mate. :eek:
May I be one of the first in line to purchase your book Please. ?
That would be gold within itself.
Thank You for sharing that.

Tathradj said:
Struth Mate. :eek:
May I be one of the first in line to purchase your book Please. ?
That would be gold within itself.
Thank You for sharing that.

Did he write the book?? I read it as he just finished reading it..The plot thickens... :) :)

OOp's
Brain Fart. LOL
A quick read and I thought he wrote it. LOL
I have a lot of things going on behind the scenes. :8

Thanks all the same for sharing. :) :)
There are some pretty incredible figures quoted there.
Goes to show there is still more out there if you are willing
to put the research in. :) :)

Latest posts