Nokta Makro Gold Finder 2000 vs. Nokta Kruzer vs. Nokta Makro Legend

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, which of these is more advanced, picks up smaller gold pieces (tiny nuggets), and has ground balancing?
I will be gold prospecting in the Arizona desert in mineralized soil, rocks, washes, and over bedrock, looking for small gold pieces i can pick up with tweezers.
If the machine breaks in the US does Nokta have the ability to service these machines in the US?

Which of these would YOU get?

Thanks

Gold Kruzer has the most stable threshold, and the small supplied 7x4" coil is perfect for the tiniest pieces and well suited for sweeping in rocky terrain, around bedrock etc. Nokta Legend with the 6" coil can be tweaked up to get very close, but I think the Gold Kruzer has the edge. If you plan on doing any coin/relic hunting as well, then I'd sway towards the Legend.

Gold Kruzer has the most stable threshold, and the small supplied 7x4" coil is perfect for the tiniest pieces and well suited for sweeping in rocky terrain, around bedrock etc. Nokta Legend with the 6" coil can be tweaked up to get very close, but I think the Gold Kruzer has the edge. If you plan on doing any coin/relic hunting as well, then I'd sway towards the Legend.
Thank you. I agree.

Latest posts