Nice little Jupiter Creek Nugget

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Thought I'd share my nugget from a trip out to Jupiter Creek today. Was a great day out swinging the GPX4500 with lots of targets coming out of the ground, mostly bullets. Came in at 1.5g and will make a good replacement tooth when I'm old :) Hope it's enough to get some more SA prospectors out for a crack. Cheers
22201786672_3602fb2124_c.jpg

nuggetino said:
Thought I'd share my nugget from a trip out to Jupiter Creek today. Was a great day out swinging the GPX4500 with lots of targets coming out of the ground, mostly bullets. Came in at 1.5g and will make a good replacement tooth when I'm old :) Hope it's enough to get some more SA prospectors out for a crack. Cheershttps://c1.staticflickr.com/1/759/22201786672_3602fb2124_c.jpg

Great to see some more coming out of Jupiter nice solid little bugger what sort of depth ?

Well done

Hey Bacchus, was only about 6" down. Easy to hear signal but hidden in amongst the dense scrub so probably never had a coil run over it. Would have screamed on your SDC I'm sure. :)

A controlled burn through there would be great but don't think we will ever see it , you would have earned that one mate

CONGRATULATIONS. :D :D :D

Nice piece NUGET, I have had a few tries at JC myself with no luck. If you are ever after company let me know, I am only 30 mins from JC and always enjoy a swing and a few prospecting yarns. Cheers Randolph

Cheers, had another good day in at Jupiter Creek today. Went to check the surrounds of my last find as it seemed not to have been hit too hard by other detectors. Got a bunch more bullets and a nice 2.1 grammer :) Put the biggest grin on my face even if it isn't the welcome stranger.
21646845373_dba3a3e210_c.jpg

21646845343_38ae6cd85f_c.jpg

Let,s see if any south Ausies can top that one...well done...I think it will take some beating..

Great stuff mate. I'm lucky to have gold occurances within 1-200km. Hopefully some cold-call canvassing, with gifts/bribes/incentives will get me some sole private access.

Latest posts