New Whites coin machines

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PhaseTech

Phase Technical
Site Sponsor
Reaction score
Looks like whites has some new low end coin machines coming. Have to say they look good. Not sure about the coil size though, 10" DD seems pretty big. An 8" DD would have been a better choice in my opinion.

1431918596_whites_treasure_master.jpg

I'm sure there will be other coil options, though hopefully not as limiting as the coils available for the coinmaster series. Is it just a repackaged coinmaster gt, or will it be able to take the Eclipse series of coils like the MX5, will have to wait and see I guess.

Goldpick said:
I'm sure there will be other coil options, though hopefully not as limiting as the coils available for the coinmaster series. Is it just a repackaged coinmaster gt, or will it be able to take the Eclipse series of coils like the MX5, will have to wait and see I guess.

If I wanted an F75 LTD then I would buy the Fisher,

As many of you know I am Very much Pro Whites, But I dislike this So Much I won't even read the Review and I am P'd off about this one, It looks like a Chinese Knock Off of an F75,

PhaseTech said:
It's a totally different market segment than the F75. This is probably to go up against the 305s, ACE, GoFind 60, low end Teknetics etc

Yes I agree, But it still looks like a Chinese knock off, with no coil lead straps and no cam locks, they must of spent all of 27 cents on making the shaft from the coil to the arm cup,

Heaven knows what their new top of the line machine is going to look like,

It's a bread and butter machine.

People who buy this type of Beeper aren't up with your type knowledge RidgeRunner, or they'd be buying something else.

They biggest selling detector in the world is the Ace250, and thats why Minelab are trying to cash in with their new line. So good on Whites for giving Minelab and Garrett a run, I want to see this company do well for many years to come.

Now to wait for the new PI machine I have heard that's on its way??

GD

Gold Diver said:
It's a bread and butter machine.

People who buy this type of Beeper aren't up with your type knowledge RidgeRunner, or they'd be buying something else.

They biggest selling detector in the world is the Ace250, and thats why Minelab are trying to cash in with their new line. So good on Whites for giving Minelab and Garrett a run, I want to see this company do well for many years to come.

Now to wait for the new PI machine I have heard that's on its way??

GD

The up side to this machine is that it will have all the features needed to get first time user's Right in the thick of it and once that happens they will be saving up for the TDI's and the SDC's and the GPX's etc Which is good even more so with youngsters because if it don't work then they loose interest very quickly. and it being A modern design it will serve them well.

Ridge Runner said:
PhaseTech said:
It's a totally different market segment than the F75. This is probably to go up against the 305s, ACE, GoFind 60, low end Teknetics etc

Yes I agree, But it still looks like a Chinese knock off, with no coil lead straps and no cam locks, they must of spent all of 27 cents on making the shaft from the coil to the arm cup,

Heaven knows what their new top of the line machine is going to look like,

Did I read whites new top end machine?????
When is this coming and is there any info lol !!!! :D :D

Latest posts