New to PA from Ballarat

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pig Iron said:
Nowhere near as famous as Pig Iron Bob Ian. Just grabbed that name because "Worst Person At Picking a Gold Detector" was already taken LoL.

Thanks for the manual. I'll have a look at over the next few days. Can you tell me what you are running. I was pretty set on the SDC and now looking also at 4500 or 5000 with 12" NF Evo. Will get to Maryborough to sort this out further prior to purchase.
Sold my motorbike recently for an activity that more closely matches my age!!!!
Regards Steve

Detecting is heaps safer as well. I tried the SDC for 5 days. I am sold on it and I will be buying one soon, then since I'm in S.A. might have to do some traveling. SDC is easy to use, light and you can use it in the rain and under water. Later I may go for the 7000.

Thanks Wishful

I have had a heap of support from this forum already and starting to form a view not unlike you. For ease of use the SDC will get me into the game and I feel a higher probability of success albeit potentially smaller yellow. Once hooked I can look at a GPX to supplement the weaponry. Too expensive to launch in with both when I don't know how I will fare using the SDC.

Cheers

I'm sure will do well with either one both great! Good luck and happy prospecting.

Latest posts