new rig!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The roo strike was on the driver side headlight area, it missed the nudge bar altogether. A full bar would have most likely prevented much of the damage.

Your gonna be pretty lucky to avoid all damage when hitting a Roo no matter what bar you got. I'm hoping I just never hit one.

What a shame about the weather this weekend. Hanging to get out in the new car and give the mono elite a shakedown. Have to wait till next weekend, gonna be a long week!

Hearing you buddy. It was a great afternoon with you and Ash though mate. Thanks for coming down. Didn't get much research done! We'll flog both the ute and the gold next weekend ;)

I would at least put some decent tyres on, and a front bar and winch :D

I love 4wding and have done a LOT up the GT, before finding out about prospecting any way :lol: , amazing how quickly you get stuck after a quick sprinkle of water up there, or any where for that matter.

Does look good though, nothing like finding an unmolested 4wd, I know my GU was never taken off road.......before I bought it any way :8

Gday fellas.
I see a lot of blokes stick an egr blocking plate on their rangers.
I like some of the benefits from this mod however there are some negatives as well.
As an alternative I am considering putting a catch catch on the return to the intake system to catch the oily residue/carbon. This will keep the sensors clean and also the intake system.
Anyone had any experience with this sort of thing?

I have one on my deo....shop about...not all cans are made equal.
Must make sure the piping is the same diameter and there is no restriction, this will put pressure on the seals in the donk causing them to leak.
Dont plumb in back to the sump......after you see the build up in time, you'll understand why you dont plumb it back to the sump. :mad:

Latest posts