new rig!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Got myself a new ride yesterday. 2011 ford ranger pk with a few extras. Can't wait to give it a test run in the bush on Sunday. Stoked to find one that has never been used for work purposes and its never been offroad.
1436521259_p_20150709_162855.jpg

At least all the scratches it ever gets will be yours from being out hitting the gold Walshie.

Cheers fellas. Yeah I quite like the look of it myself. Probably won't do any mods, not gonna be doing any serious 4wd'ing. Might need to stiffen up the ass end to carry all the gold and all keanos detectors haha.
I slapped a kicker l7 in the back for anyone whose familiar with those. Now its just happy cruising I hope.

Took her out for a quick test run today. I can't believe how much mud was on it after 5 mins of 4wd drifts and a few little climbs. If I was in the bt-50 I'd still be in there bogged haha

It's a shame we're not going to get out there tomorrow mate to really test it out..let's hope for next weekend.. I'm tipping you may need to loose those slicks and put on some mud slingers on. Otherwise you might find yourself hooked up to the other ranger way to often.. Then you'll have some mud on ya! :D

Latest posts