New Old Girl

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all, this is my first time in a forum of any type. In case you missed it, I'm a female haha who has found fun prospecting with some mates. Hope there are plenty of other girls sharing their adventures in the forums :)
I'm actually in here to find out if anyone knows more about this blokes program as I saw it yesterday while stumbling around on youtube looking at gold stuff in QLD, it came up under bsp2 Nugget Gerry Skilton , can't put the link because I'm new apparently :)
He mentions Central QLD in the clip, so does anyone know some good spots to visit out there ? I'd love to see this kind of stuff for real, it's amazing to me that there are people out there doing it not just huge companies. I love detecting but clearly there is way more to it than that.

until next time G R

Welcome to PA GR and I don't know about central QLD but I do have friends in the Palmer river area in Northern QLD and one is a full time prospector, so if you're ever up that way head for Maytown but check it out on Google earth before you head out because you might have 2nd thoughts. Good luck.

Latest posts