Newbie from Nundle

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi prospectors I'm a local nundle person from a line of a very prominent prospectors....
I have only just began this little love affair with prospecting in my local region my area has been gutted and I have to work really hard to find any colour...to my advantage I have a person with in depth history to help...
So I am looking for some gems and yellow stuff .In time I will post and update on this little adventure..
As for me I am a full time carer for the girl she fell ill on me 8yrs ago so as I get respite I hit the bush my second love in life..
You will be hearing from me on and off good luck out there and don't forget snake season soon pay attention I have come across a couple of big buggers they not happy when they come out of their sleep

Hiya Dean and welcome aboard!

You've clearly got prospecting in the blood, so hopefully you'll be able to sniff out the good stuff just like your forbears. We'd certainly love to hear more about your exploits out there.

Best of luck.

Latest posts