NEW Gold Sucker invention (crevicing tool)

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1447292075_002.jpg
:cool:

I would value the pump at $200 per unit or $220 with spare rubbers
Additional barrel sizes can be purchased at any hardware or plumbing stores to suit any size crevice..

1448600335_barrel_sizes.png

Production is most likely to commence mid January 2016 and will be available through eBay ;)

greencheeks77 said:
Thanks heaps guys for the feedback,I will do a vid within the next few days I will do it in a fish tank with some mixed sized rocks and sand :cool:

greencheeks77 said:
thanx all for your interest everyone a bit a wow factor I must say I didn't think there would be as many that thought it was as kewl as i did lol .. cost well haven't even given it a serious thought as yet but I wont over price them so they are unaffordable. that I can guarantee! and the hose I guess I used ribbed as it is readily available and cheap my way of thinking is with a smooth hose (not ribbed)you would be more prone to jams and a kink in the hose and that would be just frustrating to say the least lol keep in mind I think I have only replaced the hose once in about 4 years and the plunger rubbers maybe twice (maybe) and the flap rubbers I have never had to replace and trust me I have definitely done some work with it in that time (a lot) I do have an upgrade in mind where there would be classifiers in the bucket to minimize the time of getting the concentrates separated though that would be a taller bucket and at an additional price (I'm Thinking).. cheers :cool: And sorry guys tomorrow will be the day of the video that we have all been waiting for... :)

greencheeks77 said:
Sorry everyone tried a vid and I am going to change the plunger rubbers and try again as I wasn't fully happy with out come.. and I am kind of a bit side tracked at the moment.. regards :cool:

greencheeks77 said:
Hi Everyone lm gunna have to eat my words I don't think I will be doing a video of it working but instead I will do a video on how to build them, "heads up" you will need a plastic welder to build it and to buy the pipe and fittings will cost you about $110 and the idea well that's priceless. The video will be on you tube so just follow my links when you see me post it.. Cheers all

So where is the video, And why not show it working ?????

cecc said:
Seen this before.

Well Cobb I made one for an old friend about 4 or 5 years ago and he gets all around Australia detecting for gold so it wouldn't surprise at all if that's what you saw if you are referring to seeing one out in the field. ;)

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=14443
Well it's now been over 12 months since I placed this design on the internet and I am curious to wether or not anyone has taken the time to make one for themselves and if so how did they go with it, I've placed the link above in case nobody has found the blue prints for it by searching and well it might help someone on the build. anyway im not after just comments :rolleyes: but more like questions for where they maybe going wrong if they are having trouble with the build...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts