Need some "T Track"

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
G'day all,

Does anyone know where I can buy some T Track, it is used for making slots in work bench tops for Table saws and Routers etc. allows you to fit a flat bottomed bolt in and adjust the position, alternatively does anyone know where I can get some Small C Channel, all the metal fabricators and hardwares in Cairns dont have what I am after. Carbatec sell this but @$30+ for a 2 foot length plus postage.. I need options..

Cheers, Tone

This is what I am after, it is for making tracks in workbenches and such to allow you to fasten clamps, fences and other devices.

1384760515_track.jpg

Or something similar

I tried GJjames they dont have it in stock and it would cost me about $500 to get some extruded.. Im not that desperate yet, just trying to buy Aussie made rather than go overseas to purchase.

Cheers, Tone

very similar sizes to some sail tracks maybe a chandler. I have a look down here

Edit
they use this stuff to hold solar panels on the roof however it may be too big for your application. I'm a bit slow as my son was installing solar & I saw it many times. :rolleyes:

Latest posts