Need help - Sale/Seaspray Area (Gippsland)

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Forum members....I will be straight to the point

I lost my wedding ring in the beach sand at Seaspray and am now frantically looking to buy a metal detector in the area or finding somebody willing to lend me his/hers for a day or two to find my wedding ring.

I tried Google to find a shop in the Sale area but this is proving to be a challenge as Google comes up with every sale possible except information for the town called "Sale" :)

Would appreciate any help....maybe somebody on the forum knows somebody in the area with a metal detector or knows of a shop in Sale that sells them!

Thanks

Hey Oryx,
That's a bugger about your wedding ring!
I'm not sure if any members are near Sale/Seaspray...
Bairnsdale gas goldfields North of it so it's possible someone should be able to help out - it's just a matter of wether they see this message.

Sorry I can't be of any help though.

Best of luck finding the ring.

Thanks Nugget. Tried Aldi first thing this morning in Sale (after I saw the posts on it last night).........all gone :(

PS: heard there was somebody with a detector on the beach last Sunday....will keep my eyes peeled today. Apparently he stays in the caravan park....hopefully he has not gone home yet!

Latest posts