Need help to find my lost gold jewellery In Gladstone QLD.. WILL PAY.!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi there everyone this is my first time doing this so I'm not sure even if I'm doing this forum right but I recently lost my gold necklace in Gladstone and was wondering if anyone in that region with a gold detector would like to make some quick money buy helping me find it as I know the exact area where it is but unfortunately without a detector it's like trying to find a needle in a haystack.. I will pay you for it time if you could please help me, I've seen that you can hire pretty good detectors for only $120 P/day but as I have no experience in using any of them before I thought I would rather put the money in someone else's pocket that could help me.. I would be willing to pay someone couple hundred dollars for for just a few minutes of Ur time. if there's anyone that could please help me would be much appreciated.. thanks.

Give Justin a call at detectorist.com.au
He's based at Yepoon but has set up a detecting club around rocky so should be able to help you

Ph: Put on email..

Where abouts did you loose it one time,
Not exact spot but was it beach, park. I might be able to help sometime through the week

Latest posts