My hell still continues

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For what it's worth, I feel for you AR and hope you are coping, seek help from professional people if your not.

The law will only deal in facts so it's very important to have a document trail that mirrors the timeline of events.

You will require evidence to move away from here say, (he said I said) have you kept all documents, letters, email, invoices, text messages, made diary notes on any and all conversations had with all involved, also you will need to consider the staus-quo if family law is involved. Have you made any sworn statements, can you get people to make a sworn statement in your defence? Then take all of the above including a timeline to a solicitor and ask for a legal opinion in writing, this will cost but at least you have done the leg work reducing the cost and know where you stand.

The police will also have evidence, notes taken after conversations\claims had and made, statements, and any other documents they can gather.

Hope this helps?

nucopia said:
My first thought when I READ AR's original post was, here is some one with guts. Some one reaching out to his on line community and friends at a low point in life. thankfully doing this will be a realise from the extreme preasure and hopefully things will not seem as bad afterwards.
I also thought wow am I lucky that that chapter in my own life is over, i only wish 25 years ago, I had a place were I could share my thoughts an feelings and maybe get some things out in the open instead of letting them fester inside. Then maybe my own outcomes would have been some what different.
To those who have left positive supportive comments, I share your sentiments .. i dont know AR from Adam but I have walked in his shoes on a similar path keep moving forward AR because your doing the right thing.
To those leaving critical post, you need to do what many of us should do in the future when we see your post on the form ..ingore them !

Very well said

Sounds like you're through the worst of it AR. Just keep moving forward..... never look back..... family & friends support will get you across the line mate.
I don't know you but have always enjoyed reading your posts.
Stand tall & keep swinging mate.
Rob.

Filthyphil said:
For what it's worth, I feel for you AR and hope you are coping, seek help from professional people if your not.

The law will only deal in facts so it's very important to have a document trail that mirrors the timeline of events.

You will require evidence to move away from here say, (he said I said) have you kept all documents, letters, email, invoices, text messages, made diary notes on any and all conversations had with all involved, also you will need to consider the staus-quo if family law is involved. Have you made any sworn statements, can you get people to make a sworn statement in your defence? Then take all of the above including a timeline to a solicitor and ask for a legal opinion in writing, this will cost but at least you have done the leg work reducing the cost and know where you stand.

The police will also have evidence, notes taken after conversations\claims had and made, statements, and any other documents they can gather.

Hope this helps?
The harshest of the harsh has been and gone and what's left is basically dribbles. I have a year of solid evidence with photos, text msgs, recorded phone calls, signed documents, two counsellers reports and no history of anything. I'm honestly not too concerned about the court date but need my family to be standing on solid ground and back to where we were before.

Whatever the outcome, I don't care. As long as I know my family is home, safe, and happy again.

Certainly do mate, its why I'm happy to share my business with you all, I know I have support here

I'm goin pretty well mate, dylan, lilnugget, sniffy, beagleboy, dirtyharry, kathy and many others are keeping me active with meet ups and digging like crazy and I'm loving it, its exactly why I joined here and try to keep as active when I can and not bloody digging :lol: I love sharing what I learn and its a great place to talk about it or be corrected of wrong information as well.

My 5 year old just lost her first tooth and gained $4 from the tooth fairy, getting ready for her bday next thursday. And the youngest, 3, she's just had her bday not long ago, both excited for upcoming holidays and spending thier reunited families first holiday again. After being told I wasn't allowed to see them last year by nasty people and not having help from mediation due to stupid rules, ill never forget these birthdays of this year with them and the times we've been through and to put it all aside one day would be nice.

It has taken some time to get used to them all back home and like I've mentioned just those couple more things and were free. I can't wait until its over though.

My partner had gone through the worst of it all, so she is still going through recovery and it will still take some time. Mabey something she will struggle with for a long time, but I'm here to support her always through her bad days. Even though she partnered up with another bloke, I know itwas not what she wanted and it was all a forced mistake due to her not getting correct help. An intervention order leaves both members dumped with little information on what to do and her family decided to try and take hold of the whole matter and had the choice of being able to screw me over several times due to the order. It is not easy to ask for help, I'd even rang child protection 6 times with solid evidence that my children were dangered by this bloke and a couple of others.

It wasn't until my partner rang me crying for help stating she was being threatened with death, abused, screamed at and followed everywhere. I then got the police and dhs involved and it they were out of town and safe within 7 hours. We did have to deal with dodgy police there as well her are friends with them all making matters worse and never knowing what to expect in our future but won't let it bother me and we just live life to the full and be happy.

Thanks for asking mate

AR, I thought the tooth fairy up your way gave out real gold for teeth ;)

I'm Glad to hear the worst is behind you and your family and that your all moving on as best as you can, good luck and best wishes.

Gold trooper said:
What this forum needs is a heavy handed moderator (the grim reaper) that sole purpose is to ban people like simmo and shazza/dazza and anyone else that think it's acceptable to just come in here and critise other members.

Especially members that are as brave as AtomRat whom thinks highly enough of his fella forum members to reach out like he has.

Ban them, ban them now.

Don't worry Gold trooper all this is being watched closely.
Jaros :p

Explorer385 said:
I was under the impression that this was a community of individuals with a common but not exclusive interest in fossicking and prospecting. As such, we collectively owe it to each other to be tolerant, sharing, respectful and caring.

In my humble view, a man who has contributed greatly to the forum (1295 posts at last count) is not only deserving of our tolerance and understanding, but has earned the admiration and friendship of his peers through his participation here.

We don't all wear our hearts on our sleeve, but if I had to stand in the trenches with someone - I'd pick AtomRat well before I'd consider some others.

I for one, will be ready to talk if needed. One depression sufferer to another.

Terry

Here here!!

Gold trooper said:
What this forum needs is a heavy handed moderator (the grim reaper) that sole purpose is to ban people like simmo and shazza/dazza and anyone else that think it's acceptable to just come in here and critise other members.

Especially members that are as brave as AtomRat whom thinks highly enough of his fella forum members to reach out like he has.

Ban them, ban them now.

rocketaroo said:
Gotta disagree, a heavy handed mod can kill a forum. What you want, is a mod team that communicates effectively, and makes decisions as a team. I reckon this forum is doing ok with modding :) But yes, ban the trolls :)

Hard to admit it but I gotta agree with Rocket :(
It's a balancing act being a Moderator. We don't ban someone and we get jumped on. We ban someone and get jumped on. We can only do what we think is the right thing. Usually there will be at least 2 of us discussing what action to take. When it is obvious rule breaches like Blindbat's verbal diarrhea, then it is removed as soon as we see it. We had 3 long term members with good reputations report him in a matter of minutes. That is enough for me to know I need to take a look. Sometimes it SEEMS obvious to all that a member is not legit but we can't go on how it seems. We must wait for a rule breach first.

Jaros said:
Gold trooper said:

Ban them, ban them now.

Don't worry Gold trooper all this is being watched closely.
Jaros :p

Love your work jaros

Ramjet said:
Gold trooper said:

Ban them, ban them now.

rocketaroo said:
Gotta disagree, a heavy handed mod can kill a forum. What you want, is a mod team that communicates effectively, and makes decisions as a team. I reckon this forum is doing ok with modding :) But yes, ban the trolls :)

Hard to admit it but I gotta agree with Rocket :(
It's a balancing act being a Moderator. We don't ban someone and we get jumped on. We ban someone and get jumped on. We can only do what we think is the right thing. Usually there will be at least 2 of us discussing what action to take. When it is obvious rule breaches like Blindbat's verbal diarrhea, then it is removed as soon as we see it. We had 3 long term members with good reputations report him in a matter of minutes. That is enough for me to know I need to take a look. Sometimes it SEEMS obvious to all that a member is not legit but we can't go on how it seems. We must wait for a rule breach first.

By no means am I critising the good work of our now mods. No doubt it's a hard responsibility to take on. I appreciate the effort.

It just annoyed me that someone thought it was acceptable to come in here and critise a good man AtomRat, when all he done was opened up to people he trusts in his difficult moments. I tried to look past the comments made by I just couldn't let it go. My bad.
It is a credit though to all the good members in here sharing their support to AtomRat.

:D

1441876674_keyboard-warrior_fb_351212.jpg

I am with Ramjet on this. :)
I am slowly getting used to this Moderating thing. :cool:
I will say this, There were quite a few discussions going on behind the scenes and I hope that everyone appreciates the outcome.
Unfortunately there is a small tiny delay until we see what is going on and discussing the situation. Mind you, We do remove a highly
offensive post/Thread by our selves if it is too far out there.
We can reverse a lot of it but it is just not worth the effort at times to protect both the integrity of members and flow of the Forum.
Rest be assured, We are sitting in the back ground with itchy trigger fingers when things do go pear shaped. :D

Which one of those is you Tath? :p I reckon you could be the 'bover boy' with the bat in the middle :lol:

Latest posts