My hell still continues

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well a few of you may know that I've been through hell with many family issues for the past year and its nearly all restored apart from a couple of things and one member missing and that our dog Kenji. After my children and partner were basically kidnapped to Mansfield and I got them back using the police force and child protection, we still have not had the chance to get kenji back at all. My partner attempted contact today with her auntie where he is kept in Swanpool where she decided to start yelling and abusing my partner. We have past vetinary evidence and photos of him with the girls as they grew up and hopefully it helps me in some way. I still have to go to court for an unnessacary charge that wasn't even meant to go through but the coppa made his own words and descisions and so now I'm fighting against the police force or the law and asking why he put it through when he was told not to. On top of this, child protection are still wanting to talk with my partner and children about any possible abuses while they were gone and around soo many strangers and weirdos up there and the pressure of everything brings it to a cease. Where on earth do I get a break from it, I can't even deal with if my children have been abused or not due to the charges and october court I have to worry about first. I've mentally and physically been abused by the system for 14 months now and I still can't settle my family back home.. and I'm stuck, tired and getting very upset with the lack of help and all the negative shite pushed upon me and my girls. They are too beautiful to have to have gone through any of the last year and it was all due to police involvement. It seems when you try to fix things, they don't want you to. I've had everything put up against me and all its done is make me emotionally stronger. Child protection have spoken to them all 4 times about a certain bloke and my children want to move on with life, they can't even remember living there let alone remember any possible abuse. If I get wrongfully charged in october for assault, then bloody what. I'm not out of the system or my family safe at this point and its all due to laws. I'm being abused by what's meant to be helping my partner, daughters and myself. Were all fed up with getting hurt and not having help. Our family certainly doesn't feel complete without him and the girks miss him soo much too. He was with them from birth and we can't simply have him back all because her family is the same and just bastards and can't help but make the wrong choices.

This will probably help you understand my past PMs Dr Duck

Hang in there mate your doing all the right things one of these days it will pay of one way or another just keep battlin away. Here if you need anything mate :)

I just came on and seen them Ramjet and I do not blame you. :D
AtomRat, Hang in mate. Hang in.
You do have friends on here. :D
Vent as much as you want. ;)

Context Removed
Go and get a new puppy for the kids, have nothing, and I mean nothing to do with those pricks ever again.

Moderator Message
Please we have some one here stuck in a bit of a situation.
Don't try and incite more troubles. You already have had a few post's removed.
Calm down mate.

Correct, I'm the owner, though I can't break in and tresspass to gain my own dog back. All I'm saying in my post is that we attempted communication today so it means were onto the next phase and not giving in yet. If all else fails then ill get them another pet, but its only been months.

Yep, hang in there mate, you are up against it for sure. It's always complicated when children and even the family pet gets tied up in these things. If the charge goes ahead, make sure you have legal representation. If legal aid won't help, try to get a solicitor, even though it costs, an ordinary person can have a hard time if they are unrepresented. I have no problems with the sentiments in your messages, AR, as I know that cops and the system are not perfect.

DrDuck said:
Yep, hang in there mate, you are up against it for sure. It's always complicated when children and even the family pet gets tied up in these things. If the charge goes ahead, make sure you have legal representation. If legal aid won't help, try to get a solicitor, even though it costs, an ordinary person can have a hard time if they are unrepresented. I have no problems with the sentiments in your messages, AR, as I know that cops and the system are not perfect.
Legal aid hasn't been the best help in something like this, too busy to concentrate so I do have a lawer which ill now have to contact again because like you say, without one I'm useless. The dog is worth the cheap cost of it to at least attempt. I payed $1600 for surgery on him, I'm not giving up that easily nor my children :)

Hopefully it all works out in the end AR. Best of luck mate.
At least you've got your family beside you :)

AR make sure you have a lawyer to manage yourself and see it all through particularly with the assault, extenuating circumstances may be in order. Only make an informed decision on future actions you may take as you are stepping on eggshells. Best advice I have is to never give them a thing, any aggression only serves their purpose. If you are in contact with them if possible record/video the conversations in secret to protect your legal interests. This gets rid of the BS that wll no doubt arise.

It sounds like you are nearly out of it with a great result - your kids, so hang in there.
Jon

I've spent the last year with on going counselling with a few to deal with all issues correctly, and being one to usually refuse such sort of help, I was amazed at how much they did make a change in my life. My partner and I now go to couples counselling but its basically just a chat with a bloke and coffee. We hit a speed bump and were over the other side, nearly without all the hassles and able to live our life.

Thanks for the advice, I know to be careful with my words, I've learnt a lot through the months talking to many. Its just annoying that she just won't hand the dog back over that's all, just another problem I gotta solve on the side. The phone call today would have been useless to record as she was just screaming and I'd rather get words recorded than distortion

"It's just annoying that she just won't hand the dog back over that's all"

That's the last bit of power they have over you mate.

Jon

Wow BB...you've OBVIOUSLY had little experience to do with the judicial system and your posts exhibit as much. It ain't always cut and dry, and to post such dribble WITHOUT all the FACTS also reveals much about you.

Give it a rest tough guy.

Gypsy

Sorry to hear of this AtomRat. I hope all goes well.
Can I suggest - don't let aggression overtake your normal sensitivities and prioritise what it is you really want and what is then next best.

Latest posts