My hat is famous

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I went to my local gold supply shop yesturday for a noisey...
Havent been for a while when i entered i was greeted with excitment from the owner "super happy to see you yobs" i was like really? Why? He begins to tell me that four people have come in chasing a hat like mine...one fella only 5mins ago!
I was like wow...he asked where i got it from because he cant find it anywhere...i said saint vinnies $5 hahahahaha
One of the fellas said to him they gotta sell"em some where in town cause he saw me wearing it last week...he was so dissapointed...cause every where he looked they all knew me and hat but couldnt help him...
I have never followed trends but im pretty sure i have started some...

They could have just used the original to make a modern copy. :eek: :D

The rocker would have been an original ...dove tail joins wood nails...bloody huge..now its got gal self tappers and an iron sheet running down it...and they fixed the classiffier screens? Cant take it out?? Some people have no idea! Would have needed a horse to transport it...
My hat is 100% wool and yep im thinking of finding the supplier if still around??

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=12255
Im guessing this is the hat?
IMG_3377_zpstu72ocpk.jpg

There is a nice well made rocker in the antique store that was the Lismore post office, $295 I think, look the sniz but not real mobile.

Army disposal at kippa-ring has these hats if ya keen. Seen em just last week. See you friday yobs

Latest posts