Miners Den in Brisbane is now Closed.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AngerManagement

Repairs + X-pointers
Site Sponsor
Reaction score

Service staff and Corey after many years also gone; happens quite quickly at least the public side of things.

Gold Diggers in Brisbane is now the new franchisee.

As to how it works / managed in the short term.

Contact MD / ML re any warranty calls.

Am sure the details will become available in the near future.

AS from a reply I got via the club pages.

Gold Diggers have bought the Brisbane shop and basically I am just consolidating the 2 businesses. Not sure about staffing yet but Corey i hope will come across. The idea is to keep the same service and experience with a lot more stock and other gear

Was in there on Tuesday trying to spend the last of a credit voucher on some pans , no stock , was told by Ray that they were expecting more in next few days . Hopefully I can use up credit at other stores . Sounds like Ray knew nothing of whats going on .

AngerManagement said:
Service staff and Corey after many years also gone; happens quite quickly at least the public side of things.

Gold Diggers in Brisbane is now the new franchisee.

Any bets on how long a joint Minelab/Garrett dealership arrangement continues?! :bomb:

Still open for now.
Al l warenty will go through gold diggers.
If they have your email you will be notified eventually.

From Minersden on Facebook:

"After many successful years serving Minelab Customers, Miners Den Australia is pleased announce the sale and closure of its Brisbane Store. Miners Den Brisbane will continue to trade until the 14th January 2020 when it will close. All future enquires for the Brisbane area should be directed to Gold Diggers Metal Detectors 6/50 Freda St Upper Mt Gravatt Qld Ph. 0476 281 860

A big thanks to Cory & Ray who have been great supporters of the Brisbane store and to you our valued customers

Miners Den Australia will still operate as Australias largest Network of Minelab Metal Detector Super Stores with outlets in Adelaide, Parramatta, Bendigo & Melbourne. Our service centre is still running in Bendigo and any credits/vouchers can be used in our stores.

GoldDiggerDave"

Latest posts