members verse's newbie's ?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
1st off I would like to say that this is an amazing forum with such a wealth of combined knowledge and experience .
Its no accident that its the best forum of its kind because the members are so generous
with there contributions in every aspect of prospecting.
Now here is the POINT I want make.
I have spent the last hour going through the members list and was stunned by the amount
of newbie's there are compared to members.
It would have to be at least a 20 to 1 ratio.
If your a newbie please contribute to the forum, no question is too silly and you will always get a response from one of the members.
It takes 10 posts and you are no longer a newbie which will entitle you to the whole site.
Jump on board and share your experience's with us as we do for you, its quite rewarding.
Cheers Steve :)

Speaking of newbies, some of us newbies may like to join experienced detectorists on hunts. Do we have a stickied thread, where people can post their interest in going on hunts with others? I joined two forums for detecting, and this one has been so welcoming, and helpful..thankyou :)

Gday Rocketaroo,
I live in Ballarat if your interested.
Cheers Steve :D

Thanks Ramjet,
I've gained so much from this forum so I am new than happy to give what little knowledge back.
Cheers Steve :D

Good thread and the more questions asked, the more we all learn.
I've only started prospecting a few months ago and have learnt so much from the generosity of the more experienced guys.

Hi there PP,
Your a fine example of someone who joined up and immediately became a contributor with your posts and threads.
That's what I love to see and I'm sure that goes for everyone else.
Its what makes this forum what is.
So come on board the rest of you newbie's and become a member,
I'm looking forward to hearing your stories and experiences.
Cheers Steve ;) :D

Latest posts