Massive heart attack.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The nurse who came in an booted us as I was eating lunch had not given a departure time just blurted out c'mon time to go. Get your things and move -we have a patient wanting this room. If only her superiors were there to hear her. My wife was stunned-me too.
It only takes a cuppla bad customer reports to ruin the name of a hospital. In this case the P.A. Hospital.
It was only on the last 2 days that they went sour-buggered if i know why.

Jaros said:
The nurse who came in an booted us as I was eating lunch had not given a departure time just blurted out c'mon time to go. Get your things and move -we have a patient wanting this room. If only her superiors were there to hear her. My wife was stunned-me too.
It only takes a cuppla bad customer reports to ruin the name of a hospital. In this case the P.A. Hospital.
It was only on the last 2 days that they went sour-buggered if i know why.

She sounds like the aged niece of these two lovely ladies lol

1543575569_nurse.jpg

1543575586_nurse_ratched.jpg

Hope you heal up soon mate, its been a tough few days!

Jaros said:
Got kicked out of hospital (I mean "kicked") by the rudest bitch of a nurse or person I have ever struck. How the "F" do they get their jobs. I needed a cuppla days more due to a staph infection I picked up in there. F them I'm going private from now on as I didn't have a choice in this case.

Yeah that seems to be the way of them all, I wasn't going to say anything but when they sowed up my legs they put a stitch or two right through the main Tendon in the back of my leg.

Goldfreak said:
Best wishes Jaros. Not many people have a massive heart attack and live to tell. Hope the hospital food is good and nurse is kind.
So much for that hey Jaros

Ridge Runner said:
Jaros said:
Got kicked out of hospital (I mean "kicked") by the rudest bitch of a nurse or person I have ever struck. How the "F" do they get their jobs. I needed a cuppla days more due to a staph infection I picked up in there. F them I'm going private from now on as I didn't have a choice in this case.

Yeah that seems to be the way of them all, I wasn't going to say anything but when they sowed up my legs they put a stitch or two right through the main Tendon in the back of my leg.

This isn't the version I got emailed by PA?
What about the theft of body parts?
Surely they aren't allowed to do that without consent.

That is pathetic Jaros :N: I know you've said you'll go private so that'll sort it out for any further needs for hospital treatment. If it ever happens to me or anyone without private health insurance just grab your chest and say sorry I don't feel well enough :) :Y: then they'll have to call in the top dog's to make the assessment :playful: stuff'em we pay their wages.

Hope you recover from this as quick as possible, and get back to what you love doing. Cheers :pickshovel:

Gpx5000 said:
Ridge Runner said:
Jaros said:

This isn't the version I got emailed by PA?
What about the theft of body parts?
Surely they aren't allowed to do that without consent.

well I edited my post, But out of 31 patients having the same OP I was the only one who had their veins harvested from one end of their leg to the other and they also took over 10.5" out of my right leg, and I have a scar on one leg that goes from my groin to below my ankle and I also have nerve damage to my whole leg, Touch one area and it sends an electric shock to another area and that happens all up that leg and I have numbness all over the place, and Sometimes laying in bed it heats up in a matter of seconds if the blanket touches it and it goes away just as fast, and it feels like someone poured boiling water on it and my ankles don't work right anymore and they don't have any shape to them and the big Toe on my left foot gets pins and needles when ever it feels like it, It's been 3 and a half months and this is the first week I have been able to wear boots. I have seen Bean sacks sewn up better.

I even took pictures of it, but I am not posting them here because Google Steals any Photo that gets posted.

goody2shoes said:
Please remember that all Nurse's are Not like that,

Hope you start to feel better soon Jaros,

Goody :)

I was never like that. Mind you sometimes you have to be very firm.
And I also loved a patient with a little bite.
It usually means they have not given up. Grumpier the better I say.

Cheers

HH

I have had many trips to hospitals - mostly through idiotic accidents, and have found all nurses - without exception - to be brilliant!
Jaros, I guess you just had one who didn't live up to their calling.
I have found many public hospitals to be great, as they are often teaching hospitals for junior medics, and the teachers are the selected best for when you need them.
Rest up now mate. You'll soon be up and at em.

I am a AIN, my partner is a RN, my partner daughter is all so a RN,

We are good people that care for others and save people from dying,

We put up with a lot of crap,

We have all seen grumpy nurse's,

Some you have to report for bad behaviour,

But over all are wondering hard working nurses,

Under paid and over worked,

Goody

Let's not get too angry as I met some wonderful staff at the same time and they were very professional.
It only takes 1 rotten egg doesn't it.
I do not mean to demean the whole profession but when it happens to you it's very personal.
I might let this run a bit longer and close it this PM as most people have had their say.

Wishfull said:
At the risk of a runnaway thread. I have recently had a message from Ridge Runner with pictures. I was taken aback by the carelessness of the so called surgeon that tried to work on his leg.
I mean who would sew up a leg and stitch the bent leg tendon up FG sake.
:mad:

Yeah Mate, it is a bit of a mess, and all the other stuff that's going on is not helping, funny though my Nurses were lovely people, nurses have to put up with a lot because they have to deal with the after effects of the surgery etc, No doubt there are good and bad all over the world and we all have our off days Ay. But I am not impressed with the Surgeon/s.

They have ruined my Pole Dancing Career, With legs like this I will never get on the cover of Vogue magazine now. And the Cat Walk is off the Cards too. :awful:

Jaros said:
Let's not get too angry as I met some wonderful staff at the same time and they were very professional.
It only takes 1 rotten egg doesn't it.
I do not mean to demean the whole profession but when it happens to you it's very personal.
I might let this run a bit longer and close it this PM as most people have had their say.

It's harmless enough Mate, Like you I am not really angry just a bit annoyed or put out, I got a heap of things going on that I have not posted in public so I have only let mates know, But my nurses were great, but not the Doc's.

But I would advise you to do some real research on the tablets they put you on because theres a few things I can't post on here you need to know about, :Y:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts