Maroondah Gem Club Treasurer

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought I'd mentioned it a few times, sorry kathy. That very tiny building behind Y.J football oval next to the shire building. Saturdays 10am usually a meeting held, Wednesdays usually open from 9.30am - 3pm

If I'm not there, if you check it out, its mostly women, and old time miner and a new faceting bloke and look for either Mary, Sharon or Leonne and drop my name and that we dig together and that. You will get along fine with them but for now its tiny and I don't know why they used this shack for soo long..soon to be moved :)

Sandta said:
Good onya mate ..congratulations
Responsibilities like that arent taken lightly
Its new to me but ill see how I go. Knowing a lot of the stock and prices already as well with helping what and when to buy I guess I've already had some part in it. I hope the previous book keeping is neat, ill find that answer out today..

After the meeting it all went well and is exciting. I have many responsibilities as you mentioned Sandta indeed, I've also been promoted to the clubs Safety Officer as well and while were out on the field, so even more now

I'm rapped :D

Congrats AR, Well done. Although I hope this new promotion isn't going to affect your PA Forum contributions ;)

The club has scored well
With your experience and knowledge
for gemstones and safety aswell as gold
You will prove to be a good asset to the club and look forward to hearing more on the clubs success.
Congrats AR you deserve this ;)

Lilnugget said:
The club has scored well
With your experience and knowledge
for gemstones and safety aswell as gold
You will prove to be a good asset to the club and look forward to hearing more on the clubs success.
Congrats AR you deserve this ;)
Thanks heaps mate, ill tell you when I'm there next. Only really meetings at the mo talking bout the 'new' club but you will like the rocks n equipment

Latest posts