Link Tech Battery`s charging time ??

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
How long do you charge the small Link tech battery`s for ??
Does the little green charging light go out when their charged ??

just got an Extreme that has these battery`s

thanks Dave

10fp said:

thanks Dave
Hi Dave, The green lite comes on when fully charged, Four hour work will take about 6/7 hour charge, Red light when battery flat, Ron.

When the battery voltage drops off is it normal for the Gp extreme to sound blurp blurp blurp blurp

Perhaps the battery's are tired cos the green light stays on when charging , So I guess they won't take a charge

Will get a camcorder battery from fleabay. Then change to the remote car battery's

Dave

10fp said:

thanks Dave

OK while Vanessa's swinging the Sdc I'm on utube and found that these little chargers show green while charging and change to Red when charged
Can take up to 48hrs to charge a flat battery

Dave

Hi guy`s ,, mbasko and bluejeansronald, you were both correct with the charge light only turning green when charged
the following week a gp3000 arrived at my door and it had a coiltech small battery kit and i was able to charge my linktech battery`s on that charger. they went to 8v So their all good all 4 battery`s plus a 6v std lead/acid battery for a backup so no shortage of battery power now :) :)

cheers Dave

Latest posts