Last day at work today

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations DrDuck, enjoy your retirement.
My daughter has a client who is a criminologist and lectures at Flinders Uni. Interesting occupation.
Looking forward to your retirement posts. Enjoy.

I was driving to Artarmon to work about 7 a.m. every day . At the same time a guy used to pass me going up Beacon Hill at a great rate of knots . One day he was being booked by an un marked police car . I think he was a policeman going to work at Chatswood and had seen this hoon . So he set a trap and got him ! Made my day !

DrDuck said:
Thanks Upside.

Well, I'm a criminologist, not a cop. I'm more concerned about permission from Mrs Duck. She is far more scary than the ATO.

Criminologist? What does that entail mate?

LOL,
Took Mum to Sydney once.
On the way back just before Goulbourn.
I was driving a Saab 9000.
Up behind me comes a BMW.
( I knew where the trainee cops always sat. )

I could see the look of scorn on the drivers face when he seen what was sitting in front of him at 110 klm's per hour.
Just before a small rise in the road I gave the Saab just a bit of throttle.
Well, didn't that piss him off.
Scowling like mad and Mumma in the passenger seat going off as well.

I said to Mum,
You watch this one.

Straight past me went the Big Black Beamer full throttle.
Just over the hill was a Canary. LOL

Yep. Got him.
Saabs were bloody nice cars and could flog a BMW any day. Well, Mine could. ( It was quitely highly modified rated to 260 clicks)

DrDuck, I know your input you have done over the years and you are very highly respected within the Police community.
I work within it as well as you know but cannot get involved in operations.

They are going to miss you very badly and they know the gap this is going to leave.

Stay Safe, Stay Well and we will catch up together soon. And going to love to see your house when it is finished.

Kind Regards,

Doug

Mackka said:
Google it.
Mackka

I did . Here's what I found....

Insp. Jacques Clouseau teams up with a squad of International detectives who are just as bumbling as he is. Their mission: Stop a globe-trotting thief who specializes in stealing historical artifacts. :gemstone:

shakergt said:
Enjoy your retirement dr duck. Only 25 to 30 years for me to go

I hope I've still got 25 to 30 years to get through my work list :| . I'm sure the target keeps moving :lol:

Latest posts