Indian Scammers

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gday

I have one phrase in Hindi that gets them really exited, it refers to what one does with their mother, Indians hate family orientated insults more than anything else, a mate was a Fijian and there are lots of Indians in Fiji so I learnt some useful words off him as well, funny though I was born in Bombay so have a soft spot for the country but really hate that they will do this sort of thing, its true a**holes come in every colour, also really dislike the Nigerians for the same scamming reason, but the real villains are the ones that are behind it all and collecting the money.

You have to wonder why if this bloke can achieve of all this on his own why the police cant or wont do the same thing and shut these scumbags down, maybe the local cops get kickbacks to turn a blind eye as well, many of the people who work in these call centers are victims themselves in a way really as work is limited in these countries and there is no welfare system so they just have to do anything they can to earn a living, you can bet they get paid peanuts and either don't know or don't care what effect their scams have on the victims as for the most part the people that they scam are from affluent places and they probably just see us as rich so would have little sympathy for us anyway, as they are struggling to keep their own heads above water they just see it as a means to an end.

cheers

stayyerAU

StayyerAU, if your Fijian mate taught you nasty words, they would have been Tamil, because Fijian Indians are originally from South India where Tamil is the spoken language. Most call centers are in the North where Hindi is the common spoken language, and is totally different from Tamil.
If you wish to insult Indian callers then you need a few Hindi words. Tamil insults would be a waste of time as the recipients wouldn't have a clue what you were saying.

Outback said:
This why i say F-- off to any one with an accent who calls me .

I must be a racist to not except Scam calls Hey ?

According to the main stream media you would be.
Also you are using your freedom to decide what you should do to protect yourself, this is frowned on in Modern Australia.

Outback said:
This why i say F-- off to any one with an accent who calls me .

Sometimes that's a bad thing to do, some keep calling to annoy you more or just do hang ups.

I have my phone number on my business website, get 3 calls most days of the week :mad:

I simply block the calls from these scammers.

I used to get about 3 a day.. it's down to zero at the moment, works for me. :Y:

Reg Wilson said:
StayyerAU, if your Fijian mate taught you nasty words, they would have been Tamil, because Fijian Indians are originally from South India where Tamil is the spoken language. Most call centers are in the North where Hindi is the common spoken language, and is totally different from Tamil.
If you wish to insult Indian callers then you need a few Hindi words. Tamil insults would be a waste of time as the recipients wouldn't have a clue what you were saying.

Hi Reg

Don't worry they all understand, many swear words and phrases of insult are universal as you would probably also know, and apart from that yes I do throw some Hindi expletives at them also, taught to me by my mother who spent most of her life in India, the only Hindi words I know are supposed to be insults anyway, but good to see someone is making sure I get it right though I was starting to think that no one was reading my posts, silly me.

cheers

stayyerAU

Well I keep getting called by a lady with an aussie accent, cant remember where from now and always asks for Sheila.
I always tell her this is Sheila, how can I help you and she doesn't bat an eyelid. Just keeps giving me the sales spiel till I hang up.

For the regular calls just set up Lenny.

Lucky for us he already has an Aussie accent .

I even use Lenny on the odd occasion if I know the person for giggles.

I got a phone call a while back. It started off like this. (Indian accent)
" Hullo, That accident you had a few months ago... "
I cut him off.. "F*** off you Wa***r!" Slams phone down....

No, I never ever had any accident.

Lol... I did that the other day...

Told an Indian to Fxxx Off on the phone....

Got a phone call about 10 min later from their Manager, an Aussie, asking Me to please stop abusing their 'Aussie' workers....

Turns out they were from my Power Company ... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oops... {)

LW...

I tell them that if they wish to continue the call they agree to an ad hoc consulting agreement with me charged at $2400 / day with one day charge minimum. I then ask for their accounts payable details to send my invoice to which usually gets me a disconnect by then at the latest. Also works with doorknockers and throws all into a great 'its not i my script' internal conflict.

Say you cant understand what they said. Get them to repeat themselves in full 2 or 3 times in full and hear how pissed off they start sounding.......
Scammers seem to hate being messed about or having their time wasted...
Us honest people are so inconsiderate..
:lol:

Latest posts