I'm loosing 7 grams of gold tomorrow!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's the true spirit of PA walshie, a bloke who's got his priorities in order and who's prepared to show all of us his ring. :lol: :lol:
Silver and RR, and dare i say it, a few others are eagerly waiting in anticipation mate to see the infamous golden ring :lol:

Just got back from collecting the ring from my jeweler. I knew it was going to look the goods as I have seen his work and he is a master jeweler.
Its even better than I had hoped! Perfect some would say.
The gold I find means a lot to me and its awesome to see what it has become thanks to Tony (my Jeweler). Ash is going to love it!
She will now have to patiently wait until October to see it. She has been begging me for 30 minutes straight and punching me every time I say no lol.
I also got this back which is a bonus as I was expecting to part with it all.
1465559032_rps20160610_213628.jpg

walshie1000 said:
It'd be nice wouldn't it. The bloke at the bottle shop on the way home wouldn't accept the gold as a payment?

Next time take him some plastic gold I reckon he'd jump at it :lol:

Very impressive mate..Looks awesome...my wife would be happy if i could just find 7grms of gold...let alone get her a ring made out of it... :D

Thanks bogger, the wedding has been and gone.
Thanks smoky, stick at it and the gold will come mate. In the end the jeweler didn't need the full 7 grams so I got some nuggets back and a little blob of 18ct.

That's awesome Walshie, the ring has so much more meaning knowing you worked hard to find the main ingredients, well done.

Thanks everyone. It certainly adds something a little special being my gold. As you all know we work so hard for it, sometimes we are lucky sometimes we are not. Some days are good, some days are frustrating. It can be hard shit to find sometimes and it makes the ring more important to me as well. The misses is stoked obviously but so am I. If I had have just bought a ring it wouldn't have that same value to me.
She's already talking about eternity rings n shit lol

Latest posts