HELP!! At pro at the beach

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rickd

Rick Dart
Reaction score
Finally picked up my new toy while in Adelaide at Easter , Had one go at Christies beach for 30mins , got first coin within 3mins $2 , then 3 $1 coins no can lids or foil !!! Just one small peace of iron near a fence!! Happy with that, had it set on STD coins ) , back in Geelong and down at foreshore nothing but frustration !! Could not stop it going haywire !! Gave up !! Down near bells beach yesterday , had control for first 20mims !! ( 2 $2 coins and a $1 coin and one star sinker !! Then I seemed to have probs with balance ? Not complaining with the gold coins !! Just seems strange I have not found any other coins , besides the ten cents I found when I tested my home made sand scoop in my back yard !! First scoop ( no detector ) gave it a shake and had a laugh when I heard then saw a coin at the bottom !!! Bloody oath it works I said !! Any tips ?

Ps . I test it with 5,10,20,50,$1,$2 and a can top , all respond well on test !! Maybe I,m to focused on the magic number 76 !!

Try pro mode on dry sand auto balance it , On the wet I use custom or zero pro mode manual balance any where from 0 - 20 depending on the beach and sand type also drop the sensitivity back to about half normally stops it going nuts . If around a lot of buildings or electrical wires try changing the frequency. Hope this helps takes a while to get use to the At pro so keep playing an good luck :D

Latest posts