Hello from south gippsland

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tommtb7

Tommy
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I was told about this forum by another member and I've got to say its packed full of handy information! Anyway, my names tom im 23 and I live in Welshpool and have been digging for a couple of years now, I moved down here in 2011 and started reading about the rich history of the area and it got me hooked so I went and got a pan then another one then a sluice then another one and now a highbanker and probably another one to come haha. Lookin forward to chattin with some of the members here, all the best.

Welcome Tom, I look forward to exchanging knowledge and experience with you.

Cheers,
Nugget

Welcome to the forum Tom, great to see you have a backup for every situation...Cant wait till you say you've bought a 5000 and looking for a spare one just in case, :D best of luck with the prospecting and hope a lot of gold finds its way into you're pan. Look forward to sharing some tales.

Cheers Wal, :)

thanks nugget. that would be alright ay wal, i better start diggin if i want a couple of 5000s layin around haha

Welcome to the Forum Tom.
Good to see you here.

You got any pictures of the Highbanker you bought/made?

Seems there's a heap of us building gear at the moment :p

hey ag man, yeah its that time of the year when the waters flowin ey. haha this is an awesome forum so ya can go ahead and reffer me now haha

Latest posts