Hello from Logan, QLD

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all,

Anyone out Warwick way this Monday or Tuesday? To be honest, I have no real clue what I am doing, but thought I might give detecting, panning a go at the Durkikai Stare Forest way and would love to tag along with someone who knows what they are doing.

Thanks,

Sam

Gday sce17, there's a Warwick in every state of aus..which one are you in :lol:

Welcome to the forums mate, all the info you need is here. Try and use the search function, there's some great threads with lots of info you need to read up on sluicing and panning creeks. Someone might post the link if they know the topic I'm talking about for you

Thank you all for the welcome. Thanks Jaros, will give them both a shot.

G'day Sam, welcome to the forum, I wish you were into relics and park pennies I would be interested. GOTA LOVE LOGAN mate I do.

Cheers, DD

Thanks Danny, Yup can't complain at all, Logan is a beautiful place to be. I'm definitely interested in coins and relics, I just prefer places where people aren't around so much, which is kind of catch 22 I guess. ;)

Yeh Sam I know what your saying a couple of places I go nobody is around and others don't seem to mind. I had one lady tell me just recently that I was not allowed to detect in the camping ground. I said I take all the junk as I go and not to worry I would pack it away. She returned 10 minutes later and said it was ok and that after considering what I was doing she was happy.

Cheers, DD

Welcome to the forum mate. Logans sure got a mixture... great estuaries crazy traffic and from what i read in gold and ghosts they did find gold there but its since been built on. I uses to get my prawns with cast net down near the highway past that old yard selling qlderz.

Hope you find someone to get out with up there.

Glad she came around Danny. As you pointed out, the situation was win win really.

Thank you G0lddigg@, love the avatar by the way.

Thank you aussieroger, and welcome to you too.

Thanks eadesy77, sure is, have been trying to soak it all up as quickly as possible.

Thanks Goldpick, haha I am swinging the Garrett Ace 250. The virgin's unit haha. See how things progress from there :)

1444533582_image.jpeg

Welcome Andrew, I'm in Shailer Park. Good luck to you, shoot me PM if you are ever keen to join forces.

Cheers,

Sam

Latest posts