He bought a heap

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mate (passed) sold his after the 3 tow on a trip around Auz, it was only 5 months old. Finished the trip in a nissian, good or bad he had no trouble. I'm sure there are many good jeeps but the reputation is established.

i saw a new jeep the other day and it was being towed onto a truck

I got my Jeep back on the road a few months back, Now it's on the nature strip waiting for a tow to the Auto elecs, hahahaha

slowflow said:
bugger that's a shame Balx, they look so good & price is reasonable.
Yeah mine is a 98 so it doesnt really count i just thought it was funny, When it is going it is a super capable 4x4.

the amount of late 90's jeeps I have seen or heard about with electrical dramas is crazy .
Have always loved the look of the jeeps , however as the saying goes , the beauty is only skin deep .

When I bought my last 4x4 , an 86 Toyota diesel , there were late 90's jeeps going for less than half the price , and the common denominator in all the ads I saw was that the owners were sick of all the dramas with them .

I recently bought another hilux , and the only other 4x4 i was even considering were the navara's , though that changed with some research on the fragility of the current series of engines in them.

As the ad used to say " this is Toyota country " i wouldn't buy anything else except maybe the new Isuzu's if i found one for the right price.

Latest posts